Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Perverted Pirate View Post
    Call of Duty 4: Everyone loved all the reviewers gave it near perfect scores, greatest FPS of all time and all that, bah! It was slow paced, you died to easily, unrealistic(especially since it was aiming for realism) and the multiplayer was basically about sitting around waiting for a target to show themselves, uh it was terrible >_<
    Finally someone who agrees!

Quote Originally Posted by Di3 View Post
    Finally someone who agrees!
    Yeah got to agree with both of you. The Call of Duty franchise was always supposed to be about WWII and that was its usp. COD4 was just another FPS trying to blow away the competition
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    Yet you have it still as one of your favorites mangas on MAL? :$
    that was back when I first got into manga, I havent update my MAL in awhile,

but I'm glad you take interest in searching my MAL account just to try and embarrass me

also
    Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    Pwned (sorry for the spam, I just had to say this)
    Can I add Phixion to my list of things I hate?

JOIN THE GINTAMA FAN CLUB.. "Just do it" *click here*

D.Gray-man FC Members List

My Anime List

Wow lots of people seem to hate COD4 =/ Now I'm not sure if it should be on my list o.O

You should take it as a compliment M88 you have at least 1 online stalker!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikessc88 View Post

but I'm glad you take interest in searching my MAL account just to try and embarrass me

also

lol, now phixie is pwned

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikessc88 View Post

also

Your MAL profile is 2 clicks away, no big deal. I knew you liked Naruto, even if it was long time ago, so I got curious after seeing your reply

Cheesecake. I hate this "dessert dish". It doesn't taste good at all. It's the wrong kind of mushy you got in your mouth, and it doesn't even taste good. It's got no flavor. And it's not enjoyable to eat. So, I don't know why people talk about Cheesecake being their favorite thing.

Flan is underappreciated. Flan >>>>>> Cheesecake.

Final Fantasy XII, I felt like everyone was kind of stupid, in a bad way. 90% of the time. There weren't any interesting characters in this game. The old guy from FFV was loads more interesting then anyone from 12. All of the final fantasies had so much personality. Final Fantasy XII was more like, the movie spirits within where a lot of interesting crap was going on all around them, but the characters were so flat, it made everything that was happening crappy.

The X-Men movies. I've complained about how I wasted my money. Patrick Stewart did not save those movies, and where the F@#$ was Gambit!? Rouge is not supposed to be perpetually 12 years old. Why did storm sound like Miss Cleo?

Glow in the Dark Stickers. A complete waste of money. And they're creepy with they're glowing faintly on your ceiling. Don't buy them. They're over-rated.

Magic Eye Puzzle books. I never saw what was so great about these. People were like crazy over them. I thought they were dumb. I think kids should read instead of spending a good portion of their day being crossed eyed.

I know the UK flan is good but dunno about the US =/ Totally agree though cheesecake ain't so great and I also dislike carrotcake.

I thought X-men where OK, the 3rd was fail though. Gambit will be in the wolverine movie
    Far too awesome for your eyes!

I've never tried U.K. flan, and it's true that there are some people that get flan wrong. Sometimes it's too gooey how it's made.

I don't like carrotcake either. I don't know why other people get so into it. But I think banana nut cake is much superior to it. All of those "vegetable cakes" are mismarketed. It's less than 3% of the actual vegetable that's baked in that they're marketing.

I have more to add.

Dane Cook. I don't think he's funny at all. His humor seems like generic comments with no hint of comedy or irony behind it. A lot of my friends like him and his movies.

Inuyasha. Not the greatest anime or manga ever. The episodes are too similiar to each other and unidentifiable if compared.

I dislike Dane Cook as well.

Others:
    Scrubs
    Red vs Blue
    Lost

Don't really want to get into my reasons why.