Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Angry Everyone loves it - You hate it

This is a thread about something everyone loves or does etc. and you hate it or don't do it(for whatever reason) etc. You don't have to give reasons(though it would be nice) and it can be about anything.
    Obviously saying everyone loves it is an exaggeration but you get the idea, here's a few of mine....

Call of Duty 4: Everyone loved all the reviewers gave it near perfect scores, greatest FPS of all time and all that, bah! It was slow paced, you died to easily, unrealistic(especially since it was aiming for realism) and the multiplayer was basically about sitting around waiting for a target to show themselves, uh it was terrible >_<

One Piece: You all love it for various reasons but I can't stand the characters(especially luffy), can't stand the art, can't find the story and Oda is not a god or close!

Life: Most people(my friends anyway) seem to think working 5 days a week and drinking on the weekend while trying to get 'lucky' is life....When I tell them I'd rather read a good book, watch some anime, sleep all day or do something I've not done is awhile(I like to go hill walking, camping, swimming in the sea, go karting, bowling, bungee jumping etc.) they fail to see the point and say I have no life but when I tell them their wasting their time just wasting money getting drunk and killing brain cells while not getting 'lucky' each and every week they think I'm jealous or something I dunno, they just don't get that other people can like other things and be happy, in their mind everyone must like the same thing or the one that doesn't is a looser or something.

Jobs: Uh I hate them >.< I've had a job twice in my younger days(I'm still young!) and fail to see the point I also hate it when people consider you a kid until you get a job and consider dead end job > college/university. I've swore to go as long as humanly possible without getting a job. I don't want tot oil away my life earning money to pay on bills, I'd rather be poor and happy. Yes I know there's some good jobs out and when I finally bite the bullet and get one I hope it's fun

Finally....

Religion: I don't want to stamp on peoples beliefs so I'll keep it short. Why? religion was answers to uneducated people 100s of years ago and yet people still cling to it, yes I know people raised through religion and essentially have it programmed into them can't just not believe in it but seriously read a religious book none of them make any sense or the main characters do incredibly evil things or are just unbelievably silly or more likely all of those things. No I'm not an atheist as they shouldn't exist, giving non deity believers a group name makes them seem just as misguided. They should simply be people.

Naruto

JOIN THE GINTAMA FAN CLUB.. "Just do it" *click here*

D.Gray-man FC Members List

My Anime List

Final Fantasy XII: It's supposed to be really good, but with the gambits it gets boring really fast. I stopped playing half-way through the game. I'm tempted to complete it because of the story, but the gameplay just isn't interesting enough for me.

Also, the way you describe your friends is what I would consider a class A classic loser.

agree with perverted pirate
    One pice
    I just don't like it

Thanks Blue hime!

Naruto
    Kingdom Hearts (Disney shite)
    Final Fantasy 10 & 12
    Stella Artois A.K.A Wife beater ( Everyone around here drinks it, I think it tastes like piss, I'd rather drink special brew D: )

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Halo 2: All my friends love it but I thought it was just a bad, overrated game with questionable controls and glitches out the ass.

The third Resident Evil movie: Everyone else says w00t. I say Alice clones are a failure at a plot device.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Quote Originally Posted by Perverted Pirate View Post
    This is a thread about something everyone loves or does etc. and you hate it or don't do it(for whatever reason) etc. You don't have to give reasons(though it would be nice) and it can be about anything.
    Obviously saying everyone loves it is an exaggeration but you get the idea, here's a few of mine....

Call of Duty 4: Everyone loved all the reviewers gave it near perfect scores, greatest FPS of all time and all that, bah! It was slow paced, you died to easily, unrealistic(especially since it was aiming for realism) and the multiplayer was basically about sitting around waiting for a target to show themselves, uh it was terrible >_<

One Piece: You all love it for various reasons but I can't stand the characters(especially luffy), can't stand the art, can't find the story and Oda is not a god or close!
    Are you stalking me?

Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    Naruto
    Kingdom Hearts (Disney shite)
    Final Fantasy 10
    You obviously aren't.

Code Geass
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Mikessc88 View Post
    Naruto
    Yet you have it still as one of your favorites mangas on MAL? :$

Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    Yet you have it still as one of your favorites mangas on MAL? :$
    Pwned (sorry for the spam, I just had to say this)