Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I find KH 358/2 Days as a title intriguing. .

Decidedly Undecided
    I personally wanna play Birth By Sleep.

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

It annoys me how there are always these "final mixes" with awesome new content but that are never released on the USA or EU...

The best i can do is go on youtube and watch videos of awesome final bosses that add a lot of meaning to the story but i'll never be able to personally enjoy

Fighting online is like competing in the Special Olympics, even if you win you're still retarded

Set made by Ravona

Part of the deal with the first final mix at least was that there was a significant amount of content that was added before Kingdom Hearts was released in NA and EU. So they released the Final Mix with all the added stuff from the english release (with english voices and japanese subtitles and menus), along with some more stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by The Archangel View Post
    It annoys me how there are always these "final mixes" with awesome new content but that are never released on the USA or EU...

The best i can do is go on youtube and watch videos of awesome final bosses that add a lot of meaning to the story but i'll never be able to personally enjoy
    All i can say is Find a PS2 Em and a Final Mix Rom

I got 358/2 Days today And its Pretty good Heartless are Stronger Though >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Beer and Music
    i got 358/2 today!
    picked it up in the morning at gaystop(gamestop) and didnt play it till like the afternoon
    i really like it! its quite challanging,..friggin sword heartless kicked my ass like 5 times...either its more challanging or i just lost my touch at kh games..either way, awesome game

Zack Fair From Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core Joins the Battle Of Birth By Sleep

Quote Originally Posted by Calcifer View Post
    Got to be Shinhan for me, He dickrides the mods like there's no tomorrow.

Cool news about Zack. He's the 2nd Final Fantasy character to be an actual party member, after Auron. I think it's funny that he encounters Terra. Just have Zack grow a few inches and get a die-job and they'd be twins.

Also, a 5 or 4 year old Kairi is there too. Probably in Radiant Garden. They even have Mickey in his Fantasia gear. This game is looking awesome!

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris200 View Post

Zack Fair From Final Fantasy 7: Crisis Core Joins the Battle Of Birth By Sleep
    LOL barely found out about this??
    wow...

man, Squeenix(Square Enix) better not fuck up Zack Fair, like how they f*cked/emo'd up Cloud Strife.

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    LOL barely found out about this??
    wow...

man, Squeenix(Square Enix) better not fuck up Zack Fair, like how they f*cked/emo'd up Cloud Strife.
    Cloud was emo before then. They just stayed true to how he is.\

Zack being in it is awesome though.

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList