• Yamamoto

29 28.43%
  • Aizen

55 53.92%
  • Too close to call.

18 17.65%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Crossroads of Destiny Gecko Moria's Avatar
    Way too close it would be likethe battle of the giants. But Aizen might pull through cause his zanpakto did work on yama before but if he gets hit first then...

Thanks to Ravona for the avatar and signature.

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Aizen. If he can exert the same spirit power as a captain level shingami without flinching, he must be way more kickass than yamamoto.

Actually he claims to have twice as much reiatsu than the average captain, I guess he needs it because although his sword can decieve the enemy, it leaves him weaponless to attack, leaving him reliant on kidou.

Having said that, we must also remember that during Aizen's rebellion, vice caption Nanao did say that even with two of the longest serving captains on her side, they didn't stand a chance against the captain commander, so we can't really count yamamoto out as of yet. Really its an issue of what their bankai is like, if Aizen's bankai just gives him a more improved illusion technique and still no weapon, and Yama's bankai givies him greater area damage, Yama would win.

Crossroads of Destiny Gecko Moria's Avatar
    Its a fight I think will never happen. Yamamoto's shikai already pwns and he can trap Aizen in it just think what his bankai will be like. On the other hand I cant imagine what Aizens bankai will be like but Im sure the author will come up with something really good cause real bad guys always get good abilities

Thanks to Ravona for the avatar and signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Gecko Moria View Post
    Its a fight I think will never happen. Yamamoto's shikai already pwns and he can trap Aizen in it just think what his bankai will be like. On the other hand I cant imagine what Aizens bankai will be like but Im sure the author will come up with something really good cause real bad guys always get good abilities
    exactly.

Yama's bankai power is = to the sun.

Aizen's bankai power is = to the universe.

If yama is stupid enough to 1 vs 1 Aizen he will loose.

I think it's too close for sure...Yama's shikai/bankai could probably deal Aizen some serious damage but if Yama got hypnotized it's be all over. I think it just depends on who gets in the first hit.

i think aizen would win ... i mean come on aizen is in his prime has joined hollow forces has created hollows himself and even created arrancar -- hes probably a vizard for all we know.. and yammamoto looks like he can collapse at any second. a fight like this reminds me of barack obama vs john mccain.

Aizen is just to powerful, absolute hypnosis, it's pretty much unbeatable.

Oh and McCain ftw!