Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Danzou just killed Konohamaru.

I'm wondering, though,is it possible for anyone to sign a contract when there is no one else who can summon?
    it would have to be, because otherwise there would have been nobody to summon in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    Danzou just killed Konohamaru.

I'm wondering, though,is it possible for anyone to sign a contract when there is no one else who can summon?
    I suppose if a person stumbled upon the place where the animal is summoned from, then I guess they could get to the contract that way. Also, Pa Frog was able to summon up the contract so I guess any summon animal could do the same if they wanted someone to sign their contract.

Quote Originally Posted by S-ClassNinja_Rich View Post
    Why not care about Konohamoru. The theme of the story is The Next Generation will Surpass the Next. So that means the Konohamoru will most likly be stronger than some of the ninjas we see now. Plus he just finished the academy not to long ago. If you remember Naruto, and Sasuke wasnt that good when they finished the Academy. So to people STOP hating on Konohamoru he just became a genin he isnt suppose to be a ninja thats going to wow you yet.
    I didn't say anything about his skills as a ninja. Look at how much he is even in the manga. That's what I'm saying. I mean, really, Ten Ten has had more coverage than him (speculating to make the point). I just don't see why people are so concerned with such an extremely minor character.

Konohamouru summoning enma the monkey king...... yea no, he is gonna die in chpt 422 trying to save tonton and tenten.

There's sexy in there SakeSensei's Avatar
    can you sign more than one contract?

I don't really see why anyone wouldn't be able to sign more than one contract. But the only person who's summoned two different things is Orochimaru: His Snakes and that Rashoumon Super Wall. This is under otherwise normal circumstances so I'm not counting Pein and his freak summonings.

There's sexy in there SakeSensei's Avatar
    plus Pain but thats a little different.... cuz he hacks

Yea, I'm not counting Pein and his summons. There's obviously something different when it comes to him.

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    I don't really see why anyone wouldn't be able to sign more than one contract. But the only person who's summoned two different things is Orochimaru: His Snakes and that Rashoumon Super Wall. This is under otherwise normal circumstances so I'm not counting Pein and his freak summonings.
    although I don't think his wall counts as a "summon" it's probably more akin to the summoning with weapons that tenten does, because you can't really sign a contract with a wall.

unless it's sentient, but we've seen no evidence of that.