Hybrid View

Jiraiya.. What were you going to say?

Theres always one thing that bugged me with the Whole Jiraiya knowing the secret to pain. Its 3am so i dont wanna look for the pages to post spoilers atm.

Ok so, After Pain hit or stabbed J-mans throat, he says "If we hadnt kept our secret, we would of been done for" or something of that nature. Now, lets keep in mind that regardless of what would of been said, J-man was the only person there to actually hear it besides Ma and Pa. This means even if J-man already knew it, it was the fact that he was about to SAY IT, that got Pain all worked up. This leads me to believe that what ever he was going to say was either A. Going to dispel or release something or B. I dont know maybe Pain is hurt by a word of choice and would of been paralyzed or something due to truama??

Am I looking to much into it? Discuss please~
    "I'm like the sun, I'm trying to shine on everybody"
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

I don't really get what you're saying o___0
    There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

No this makes no sense. He wasn't afraid of Jairaya. All he said was that Jairaya may have won the fight had he known his secret. He was just paying his sensei a compliment.

Sig and Ava by Imotochan

Heroes Don't Hav Red Eyes Immortal-JyNxX's Avatar
    Pein said "If we hadn't kept our secret, we would had never won." In simple terms if all 6 Realms of Pein were fighting the toad song Genjutsu would have got them all at once and he would have lost. THERE IS NO AUTO-LOSS SECRET TO PEIN!

Quote Originally Posted by MindWanderer View Post
    TB. I dont know maybe Pain is hurt by a word of choice and would of been paralyzed or something due to truama??
    it.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

the OP has the right idea, but is going in possibly the wrong direction..

if J-man was going to tell anyone should he have escaped alive, it would've been back to toad mountain and to the village.

I really believe once Sakura and Shikamaru finally realize what the code he left behind REALLY means, it will be the beginning of the end.

I would hope once Tsunade gets to the hospital and tells Sakura to get back out into the fight, she'll get back to fighting the new animal realm. Now, should the animal realm start summoning long range attackers, it would be best if a mid-long range shinobi joins her. Sakura is more than suited to take on any close range summons (based on what she did to the first summons http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/421/02/)
    come fight my brute here

Fast h├Ątte ich vergessen Terryboy's Avatar
    what will happen if the pain bodies fight 6 different people at once

they could be revived for sure.. but if they figure out a way to disable the paths via the piercings, the paths reviving after being defeated is a moot point.
    come fight my brute here

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Or, if they manage to find the main source, they can just kill Pain off altogether.
    the question on that is how much longer until they find out?
    come fight my brute here