Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    recuperation he did have to start from scratch, sand kage stuff... he'll come back with 20 times more sand than he ever did
    Those who wander aren't always lost.

Well, if the Raikage gets his wish then there will be a meeting of all 5 Kages, I'm guessing that's when we'll see him next. It will be interesting if they all meet to talk about Akatuski when Madara himself could be there, if he is the current Mizukage that is.

Crossroads of Destiny Gecko Moria's Avatar
    Gaara is cool I like his jutsu and even without shukaku hes not useless he just doesnt have that much chakra. Yeah I reckon sand guys may turn up and start helping, just guessing

Thanks to Ravona for the avatar and signature.

I was looking forward to seeing Gaara again, but then Kishi just ditched the kage meeting (which isn't all that bad i guess since we get to see Pain and Kakashi fight). And also, I believe Gaara can still control sand althought he won't be helping them, solely cos he's too far away.
    There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Beer and Music
    All I know for sure is that each time gaara fights its an epic battle, and he's not even a main character, shows how much of a badass he is, aaaand no ppl, he still has the same chakra, just read my other post explaining it, well that's what I've come to believe lol

Beer and Music
    Huh..never thought of it like that, yeah he used to be like old vegeta, and ofcourse..majin vevgeta^^ epic-ness