Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Beer and Music

what about gaara guys? (plz, no gaara haters)

What do u think sand ninjas will do? I sure hope gaara shows up to aid konoha, along with temari, kankuro, and baki

i dont think they know about the attack on konoha. and when they do find out, it will take 3 days to get there and pain would have felt before that..
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Gaara is the Bomb.. BUt with out Shikaku ( cant spell ) He could barely lift sand.. Temari and kankuro might be able to help i guess..
    Click for Funny stuff
    Spoiler!

Sig By Ravona

Mangas I'm Currently reading :
    Fairy Tail
    Bleach
    Naruto
    Death Note
    DeadMan Wonderland

I hate Gaara, sorry but I don't like being told what to do!

Just kidding, sand ninja will do nothing, bankai sums it up very nicely

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Gaara will make an epic comeback as usual.
    But I'm not sure if now is the time... Maybe after Pain leaves the village in dust...ku ku ku

if naruto is the destined child, then hes supposed to unite the ninja world so ya i think gaara along with everyother country will drop by

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Beer and Music
    Lol whoever said something about gaara not being able to lift sand cause of shukaku, its not true, cause gaara had to use his chakra in order to control the shukaku while fighting and doing all those flashy sand attacks, so when gaara fought he never used the shukaku to fight, controlling sand comes natural to him, the reason he didn't use shukaku, well its because he couldn't cause he, no.1 surpressed the beast, and no.2 the shukaku always remained asleep inside gaara so all that awesome stuff gaara did in previous bttles, baby that's all him.lol

Notice how I said he never used him, excluding when the shukaku came out, other than that, gaara was the host of the mightly lazy shukaku

I think its more of a, What will the Cloud do? The cloud nins are actually the only foreign people who are already on their way to Konoha. I think thats all the aid they will recieve for a while.
    "I'm like the sun, I'm trying to shine on everybody"
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Beer and Music
    Hmmm..maybe ur right, but then again, konoha's and suna's connections are deep, but yeah, wonder how strong are those three ninjas from the cloud

Wow your right. Gaara hasn't been in the manga lately. I think It might be like that for a little while longer though =( that would be cool if he came and aided Konoha, but I doubt it.