Thread: Air Gear

Air Gear

When I used the search button I didn't find a thread of this anime. I've checked one episode and didn't read the manga yet. It seems quite interesting and I've heard good stuff about the manga.

I decided I wanted to check the anime first and then read the manga. But I was wondering if there was a lot of difference. Or maybe the anime really sucks? Tell me your opinions about the anime.

Discuss .

Sucked. The sound effects were so lame I wanted to puke, the random hair colors for every other character pissed me off. Story progression was kinda fast and unpredictable.

Manga > Anime. 'nuff said.

it was a decent anime, but the manga was way better

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Quote Originally Posted by Split Second Shot View Post
    Sucked. The sound effects were so lame I wanted to puke, the random hair colors for every other character pissed me off. Story progression was kinda fast and unpredictable.

Manga > Anime. 'nuff said.
    I liked the anime, but more for its battles than anything else. I do agree that the manga pwns the anime though. I'd suggest reading the manga after you've watched the anime because thanks to how the anime ends you be left hanging if you've already read the manga
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

I gotta admin I really enjoyed this anime. It was the only in my PC by the time I had to leave for holidays, so I watched the series while travelling. Really entertaining stuff.

Ok thanks for the tips .