Hybrid View

Nagato's Love for Yahiko and how he changed

I believe Nagato was actually goood, till the day Yahiko was killed, that changed him. You can still see how he loves Yahiko, reading the recent chapter, it seems the Yahiko body or God realm is a barrier type, now why would he give him that? Well to protect him. This is his way of redeeming his friend's death. By making the world share his pain, and using his body so he can show him he has accomplished his goals

Discuss

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

Interesting, but I think there is more to the story. But I can't prove you wrong.

I think there is too much of a coincidence that the God Realm is Yahiko. Also in Jiraiya's flashback, it was Yahiko who was saying the world should share there pain

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

I always thought it was obvious that Yahiko getting killed at some point changed Nagato into what he is now. We can say for sure that Pein is at least still Nagato somewhere deep inside. Or else, what would be the reason for Konan to still follow him.