Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    It's not fair to judge Tsunade's performance by her lack of combat in this kind of situation. Fighting head-on is what I'd imagine we can expect from Danzou if he takes control.

Quote Originally Posted by 10 Shequel View Post
    Besides, I don't mean to show off,not at all..... But I have been through a war while serving in The army.

And as a commander, I know how important it is to set an example and battle with The soldiers.
    AND MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL : Only from The field itself you can give relevant orders just because you can feel The Situation!

Konoha Ninja does not Protect The Hokage. They Protect The Village and The King.
    The King being The future generation.
    That's The spirit of Konoha according to The writer.

And about Tsunade meant to heal.................
    Che Guevara for example was a Doctor.
    But when he became commander, he was into LEADING from The field and not healing.

I am surprise nobody here thinks this way, yet.
    The Hokage is a Ninja also!
    He is suppose to lead from The field and battle!
    Jounin are commanders they go out and fight on the field with their men and can thus command them more adequately, Tsunade is a General or the President (the Supreme Commander) which does not belong on the battlefield unless absolutely needed. Tsunade is the president and the best doctor, she is filling both roles at the same time.

Plus among the sannin her name is probably the best known worldwide, Tsunade-himemiko!
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.