Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Plus even when Oro attacked, the priority of the Kohana ninjas was to get the villagers to safety first before they started a counterattack.....

Beer and Music
    Nah fuck that, tsunade finally did somethin that made me go...daaaamn.
    I mean, if ur hokage, the strongest ninja in the village, u should be "king" meaning no overruling, and those old ppl just do what they think its right for the village, tsunade is really smart, so maybe calling naruto back is best and just about what everyone has been waiting for, the main battle in shippuden

I mean, am I right?

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Tsunade answered this when she was training Sakura.

Do you think that granny is a weak sannin just like waht you have been said... We still cannot conclude that granny tsunade is the weakest among the sannin.. She may still have some forbidden technique and a strong power to crash pein.. We all know that since from her appearance in the series we didn't saw her true powers or abilities.. Her fought with oro was not totally a great fight between them but just only glance for us how strong she was... I also wanted to see granny fighting with a powerful shinobi like pein but I think kishi have some point not to let tsunade fighting with pein... It maybe due to her yummmiinnnesss and that her great boobs may some secret....

Just a thoght though!!!
    I wont holdback my words, that's the way of my ninja.

Spoiler!

I think she is doing what a good leader should, making the villagers her top priority really is the sign of a reliable leader. Besides, Pain's first priority is to find Naruto, and the only reason he's fighting is because he can't just waltz in and ask for him. Once he finds out he's not there he'll either leave, or try to find information on where he went.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

Yeah well,

When "The Legendary Stupid Brothers" ran out of jail,
    She left her office to take care of them, just because they were strong as Sanin level.

Quote Originally Posted by 10 Shequel View Post
    Yeah well,

When "The Legendary Stupid Brothers" ran out of jail,
    She left her office to take care of them, just because they were strong as Sanin level.
    Filler and means nothing.....

Besides, I don't mean to show off,not at all..... But I have been through a war while serving in The army.

And as a commander, I know how important it is to set an example and battle with The soldiers.
    AND MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL : Only from The field itself you can give relevant orders just because you can feel The Situation!

Konoha Ninja does not Protect The Hokage. They Protect The Village and The King.
    The King being The future generation.
    That's The spirit of Konoha according to The writer.

And about Tsunade meant to heal.................
    Che Guevara for example was a Doctor.
    But when he became commander, he was into LEADING from The field and not healing.

I am surprise nobody here thinks this way, yet.
    The Hokage is a Ninja also!
    He is suppose to lead from The field and battle!