Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

I am so disappointed with Tsunade.

People have been trashing Tsunade from time to time.
    I have been waiting for her moment to shine.

I thought when Konoha will be attacked she will battle The one who is leading The attack - and even if she dies, she will show some great skill of hers that we haven't seen. Just like Jiraya.

When Pain was lunching an attack on Konoha, I thought this is it.
    But what does she do?
    She is going to help The Injured!! ???
    Sure, this is blessed and all. I think it's great that Sakura and Ino saw The importance of healing The wounded. I am in favor of that.
    But I don't think this is what The Hokage is suppose to be doing when Akatsuki's "Leader" attacks The Village.
    And that's not all, to fight back she is sending a child?

It worked well for Goku when he sent Gohan to fight Cell in DBZ. But common, this is Pain we're talking about - Maybe The strongest character in this Manga.

Maybe, Tsunade will have no choice but to battle Pain or some other major villain in some point - But if she is not confident in her self fighting Pain now, I am sure she doesn't have any thing to put up in a fight.

come on, shes the best doctor ever, in the ninja world. if she doesnt help, then they lose a major player.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    tsunade is a medical ninja first, then a combatant. although i would like her to just jump into the battle and die as the weakest sannin.

Personally I think that Orochi was the weakest of the Sannin. His flawed ideologies and the way he feared death to the point of experimenting on his own body just to avoid it, demonstrated his weakness. He got owned by Itachi twice and even Sasuke. All of his years of attaining jutsu and using medical techniques and forbidden jutsu didn't save him. The only reason that pedophile survived as long as he did, was because he preyed on young boys with potential, who had been abused. They were attracted to his asinine beliefs and fought for him, to protect him and help him, in exchange for Orochi's sexual favors.

Tsunade may eventually step in and actually fight on behalf of Konoha, we'll see. She's probably going to await the arrival of Naruto before she makes her move.

Even if she doesn't fight directly the fact that she's healing the wounded will serve them greatly.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamemaster83 View Post
    Personally I think that Orochi was the weakest of the Sannin. His flawed ideologies and the way he feared death to the point of experimenting on his own body just to avoid it, demonstrated his weakness. He got owned by Itachi twice and even Sasuke. All of his years of attaining jutsu and using medical techniques and forbidden jutsu didn't save him. The only reason that pedophile survived as long as he did, was because he preyed on young boys with potential, who had been abused. They were attracted to his asinine beliefs and fought for him, to protect him and help him, in exchange for Orochi's sexual favors.

Tsunade may eventually step in and actually fight on behalf of Konoha, we'll see. She's probably going to await the arrival of Naruto before she makes her move.

Even if she doesn't fight directly the fact that she's healing the wounded will serve them greatly.
    the fact that orochimaru with no arms took on tsunade at full strength and a weakened jiraiya tells me that tsunade is probably the weakest.

I mean, she struggled with kabuto.

I've always quite liked Tsunade and probably will(until I see her in her true form >_<).
    But if she can heal as fast as Pain damages then the village may survive or the villagers at least.
    But your right I'd have been awesome if she went out and attacked God or something.

i think tsunade made the right move, in battle the leader cant be sent in first to die. she should stay where she's needed the most and that is healing the wounded, if all else fails and nobody can take care of pain no matter what then its her turn to take a shot at pain.

Quote Originally Posted by What Is My Name? View Post
    tsunade is a medical ninja first, then a combatant. although i would like her to just jump into the battle and die as the weakest sannin.
    The 1st part of what you said is right Tsuande is medical ninja her job is to heal people. Even as Hokage her job is not to run out and fight whoever at the drop of a hat.

A hokage must have faith in her subordinates besides she knows that if J- man had trouble beating this guy what chance would she have. It would be pointless for her to go out unless there was no other choice.

She serves her purpose best by healing people and doing the job of a Hokage and supervise her subordinates.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

yeah...
    I also don't see the need for her to jump in and fight in the arena.
    She still has ANBU, jounins and chuunins to fight.
    if she just jumped out and die in the fight, it will make konoha be more dangerous.
    So i'll say she makes the right move.
    At least until they find out pain's power secret. Until then, stalling pain with jounins is best

That's like saying Urohana from Bleach should jump on the battlefield and pwn the villain every time something happen. tsunade is the best medical ninja in konoha. So yes she should be using her healing power then go on the battlefield if something bad really happen.