View Poll Results: Your opinion?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Indeed!

24 28.57%
  • No, hes evil sneaky bastard and deserves to die.

51 60.71%
  • Other \

9 10.71%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ocmoses View Post
    Danzou is acting like a true ninja, not a samurai wanna-be. A ninjas tools are not his soul and a ninja(person) is a tool that is expendable.Danzou acts like a a true warlord. anyway I thought that the king was the country and not the future generations. the king needs to be protected for future generations who will mess it up anyway.

if you view danzous`s actions from this point of view it makes sense. what need to be protected is not the people or the village, being merely a small part of the whole. look at tsunades words stating that naruto is a soldier of konoha, dont you think that shows exactly the point... he a soldier, a pawn albeit a very dangerous pawn.
    if naruto falls then the kyubi falls into enemy hands. which as a whole is not in the best ineterest of the fire country. I agree -Tsunades decision is premature and not well thought of. as much as she would like to trust naruto, there are better and more experienced ninja in konoha, with a better chance to take out pein if they work together.

as much as u want to put your faith into someone you have to recognize their weaknesses. narutos is his rashness(kakashi is more coolheaded, the head of neijis clan even neiji), his taijutsu skills not being better than gais(froggy fu inclusive, and apparently it didnt help goggle frog from becoming frog-stew) his ninjitsu skills are not really up to scratch(you have the bug clan, fatty clan, shadow clan and certainly some other monkey clan foresty thingies) all with more experience than naruto. and honestly at this stage plot-hole-no-jutsu would just be too glaringly in your face if naruto defeat pein.

I would prefer a more experienced, mature and combat hardened naruto to take out pein.

Danzou`s decision not to recall naruto is correct. what to do with a frog that can be summoned and reverse summoned? u cannot jail him so? Eat him!!

when they summon him they just get a skeleton with goggles for halloween.
    Couldn't oh said it better myself..
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Nice thread u really defended Danzou ambitions, even if they are not currently known...

As for Tsunade being hokage, the title of hokage is given to the strongest ninja in the village, which is definetly Tsunade the last Sannin remaining. Kakashi and other jonins are probebly candidates, but I dont see them as strong as the Third was, the Third seemed really strong. Plus who knows if Tsunade didn't train this whole time, she did train Sakura, so perhaps she devellopped new Jutsu in case the Village would be under attack lets say from Orochimaru!

So i believe Tsunade deserves the Spot of Hokage, even if Itachi if still alive and in Konoha would be the Strongest Ninja... Sasuke will probebly be as or even stronger as Itachi, so if he would decide to ever come back, he can be a hokage candidate! (obviously not due to moral, just by the theory of the strongest ninja in the village, i know he wont become hokage!)

As for Danzou, i can never respect him, he is Sasuke #1 Target, and to me i read this manga to see Sasuke further his ambitions, and one is to annaliate Danzou, and destroy Root at the same time with Amaterasu! So f*** respecting Danzou, he will die by Sasuke or Hawk hands!

Itachi and Sasuke are my favorite characters ever created in a anime.

"Thank you to all the writers, drawers and translator that brings us a new Naruto chapter every week. I thank you all, for all your hard work. It is in my opinion the best anime serie ever created. Domo Arigato gosaimasu! Jamata Raishu!"

To be fair, it seems that Minato was also rather powerful, and inspired great fear on the battlefield. So he would've also been a pretty good candidate strength-wise.

Although, Orochimaru probably also inspired greater fear, one of the I'm-a-kid-and-your-Michael-Jackson kind.

I'll say it again. Pain doesn't need the Kyuubi to destroy Konoha.

If Pain wants to destroy Konoha regardless, what has Tsunade got to lose by recalling Naruto? Danzou's action only makes some sense if he hopes that Pain will leave Konoha intact if Naruto were not found, or if he thinks Pain can be defeated otherwise.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I'll say it again. Pain doesn't need the Kyuubi to destroy Konoha.

If Pain wants to destroy Konoha regardless, what has Tsunade got to lose by recalling Naruto? Danzou's action only makes some sense if he hopes that Pain will leave Konoha intact if Naruto were not found, or if he thinks Pain can be defeated otherwise.
    If the destruction of Konoha was the main objective i would agree with you. But their plan is to attain all of the tailed beast.
    And bringing the prey(Naruto) to the predator (Pein) doesn't seem like such a good plan to me..
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Danzou deserves respect as a character. He's pretty interesting because he wants what's best for Konoha and wants to achieve that in his own demented ways (r.i.p goggled frog!)

Definitely can't wait to see what Danzou's intentions are.

Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    If the destruction of Konoha was the main objective i would agree with you. But their plan is to attain all of the tailed beast.
    And bringing the prey(Naruto) to the predator (Pein) doesn't seem like such a good plan to me..
    ya but naruto is the only one stands a chance against him

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    ya but naruto is the only one stands a chance against him
    Pein is to powerful for him to take on at his level even with the support of others, he would just be the main target of all Peins attacks and when he is disabled Pien would just take him and be off...
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

ya agreed in real life, naruto doesnt stand a chance against pain

but we are talking about a manga ie talking frogs with goggles and waving your hand around makes you able to shoot fire out of your ass. would it be a stretch to think that protagonist defeats the atagonist?

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Yes i know this but still it seems as to far of a stretch for Naruto to be victory because of just one technique he learned don't you think.. Don't think kishi would have allowed it to be that simple thats probably why this other plot was added to give it some more time to be more realistic
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!