View Poll Results: Your opinion?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Indeed!

24 28.57%
  • No, hes evil sneaky bastard and deserves to die.

51 60.71%
  • Other \

9 10.71%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero108 View Post
    Freakshow for once i disagree with you (just about tsunade bashing) thats the first time ive actually appreciated her as hokage, bitch slapping "advisors" that have been around for donkeys years and are up their own asses at this point i assume i agree with everything else didnt get to read it all cause im in a rush but we usually agree

No need to kill frogs, seriously naruto's going to have vendetta's everywhere, Pain, Danzou, Sasuke (unsuccessful killer bee capture)
    good times
    Great chapter
    Haha well, that's totally fine^^

Of course she was brave to stand up like that but when you think about it,
    it was totally unnecessary for her to make new enemies when she could have bought time, even though there is little time. Instead she made more enemies and now everyone will soon be against her. Then she'll have no one to blame but herself. I don't like thus situations.
    Sure she is a sannin and a Hokage, she needs to think deeper.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow v.2 View Post
    I believe even though Pain defeated Jiraiya, On even ground, Jiraiya would have decimated Pain. For one reason, he didn't expect that there were extra bodies. Second reason, Pain said Jiraiya would have beat him. That is more reason enough to believe Jiraiya was stronger than Pain.
    I would love to agree with you but. Pain is unfortunately strong.
    He defeated Jiraya with only 3 bodies and non of them were God realm. Jiraya may be strong but he chose Pain as a opponent at the wrong place on a wrong time. Even though he had no choice. He was not prepared enough, may be because he didn't knew anything about him but still. And this is not one of those HAX filled Oro VS Itachi fights where it's all out of place ..

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    You mean the strongest ofcourse...
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    This is the first time i completely agree with you Freakshow( excpet of course the "Besides, that f*cking frog had it coming, with that ugly expression! ") I believe him stoping Naruto from returning was the right thing to do.( but he did't ahve to kill the frog). I f Naruto returned at his current level he probably would have been capture thus helping Atasukis plans. Danzo get all my respect !
    You always agree with me, you just don't know it yet. But you will soon.

And I have to say Indeed... All respect goes to him for the time being.
    And he HAD to kill the f*cking frog, stop caring for such useless being...! Did you read my spoiler tag at the end?

Beer and Music
    Danzou becoming hokage would be the worst mistake in konoha history, the ppl of konoha want peace not war, and danzou ants war, he's just an old grumpy asshole wanting to relive his years as a badass

He does want to make Konoha look military powerful , and use the people as tools, but he at least is saving them allot of problems for now...^^

Beer and Music
    True on that master freak show
    At a time like this a secure powerful konoha is needed but most likely is danzou tried for hokage aaand got the position, ppl would start a roit and vote for someone more "efficiant" to be hokage

Probably... Or els their done for.

Beer and Music
    I hope everythin goes good, hope shikamaru doesn't die n gets to mentor asumas child

Hmm this theory is my cousins, but she thinks naruto will end with him dying, and if he did die, the ppl of konoha would prolly give him the title of hokage since it was his dream, well u know what I mean, not the title but be recognized as one
    What ya think?

Uh, that would work if he dies in an epic battle ending with saving the village then he gets recognized as Hokage worthy. It would be cool but wouldn't that kill of thousand other theories about how Naruto as a Hokage would go? O.O

Veteran Member
    i agree with his position most likely (ill find out once its fully revealed)

but he is undermining the hokage which is not good, but i still voted for 'indeed!'
    Spoiler!

Besides, wouldn't it be abit tiering to see Naruto come back from his unfinished training?
    Only with half completed... I think that would be retarded...>_>

Danzou is acting like a true ninja, not a samurai wanna-be. A ninjas tools are not his soul and a ninja(person) is a tool that is expendable.Danzou acts like a a true warlord. anyway I thought that the king was the country and not the future generations. the king needs to be protected for future generations who will mess it up anyway.

if you view danzous`s actions from this point of view it makes sense. what need to be protected is not the people or the village, being merely a small part of the whole. look at tsunades words stating that naruto is a soldier of konoha, dont you think that shows exactly the point... he a soldier, a pawn albeit a very dangerous pawn.
    if naruto falls then the kyubi falls into enemy hands. which as a whole is not in the best ineterest of the fire country. I agree -Tsunades decision is premature and not well thought of. as much as she would like to trust naruto, there are better and more experienced ninja in konoha, with a better chance to take out pein if they work together.

as much as u want to put your faith into someone you have to recognize their weaknesses. narutos is his rashness(kakashi is more coolheaded, the head of neijis clan even neiji), his taijutsu skills not being better than gais(froggy fu inclusive, and apparently it didnt help goggle frog from becoming frog-stew) his ninjitsu skills are not really up to scratch(you have the bug clan, fatty clan, shadow clan and certainly some other monkey clan foresty thingies) all with more experience than naruto. and honestly at this stage plot-hole-no-jutsu would just be too glaringly in your face if naruto defeat pein.

I would prefer a more experienced, mature and combat hardened naruto to take out pein.

Danzou`s decision not to recall naruto is correct. what to do with a frog that can be summoned and reverse summoned? u cannot jail him so? Eat him!!

when they summon him they just get a skeleton with goggles for halloween.