View Poll Results: Your opinion?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • Indeed!

24 28.57%
  • No, hes evil sneaky bastard and deserves to die.

51 60.71%
  • Other \

9 10.71%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    This is the first time i completely agree with you Freakshow( excpet of course the "Besides, that f*cking frog had it coming, with that ugly expression! ")

I believe him stoping Naruto from returning was the right thing to do.( but he did't ahve to kill the frog). I f Naruto returned at his current level he probably would have been capture thus helping Atasukis plans.

Danzo get all my respect !
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

I really don't care about Danzou, he should die. I still voted other because I don't know if he's evil, maybe an anti-hero? Well, whatever he is I hope he dies for some reason, even if he's not evil. I lol'd at him killing the frog, seriously, not because the frog died but because it's a tiny frog and Kishi tries to make Danzou look all badass when he killed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Freakshow View Post
    ... he defeated Jiraiya, the second strongest of the Sannins and her former Teammate...
    I totally agree with everything... except that part about Jiraiya being second strongest, I'd have to say he's THE strongest Sannin.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

Do people really think Naruto will stand a chance against Pein now.....I mean if he had some more time to train yea but if he fights him at his current level he will surely lose...Which is y i think Danzo did the right thing....
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    Do people really think Naruto will stand a chance against Pein now.....I mean if he had some more time to train yea but if he fights him at his current level he will surely lose...Which is y i think Danzo did the right thing....
    No. Naruto himself does not stand a chance against Pain.

But with the help from others, and little bit of luck, he might get the upper hand.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

But bringing him back to the village when the village already has a chance of victory agaist pain is risky, i mean if they loss they will also get the 9tails. It is smarter to just leave the 9 tails out of the equation .
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

But bringing him back to the village when the village already has a chance of victory agaist pain is risky, i mean if they loss they will also get the 9tails. It is smarter to just leave the 9 tails out of the equation .
    Let Naruto stay with the frogs for a couple of months. That's what I think.

If Konoha can manage to protect themselves against Pain, without Naruto, it would be the best idea.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

yep, maybe an even to promote a time skip so his progress wouldn't seem so incredible
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    I totally agree with everything... except that part about Jiraiya being second strongest, I'd have to say he's THE strongest Sannin.

I concur.

Even though it has always been stated that the relationship between the Sannin is like Rock-Paper-Scissors. Still I think it's at least clear that Jiraiya is the strongest, hands down.

yep, maybe an even to promote a time skip so his progress wouldn't seem so incredible
    Yea, just a short one.

Konoha manage to fight off Pain, Tsunade falling in battle, Danzou becoming Hokage, Naruto returning during the rebuilding of Konoha and with a war at the horizon.

Actually, I can see a real twist if Danzou becomes Hokage. He would like to control Naruto, and use him as a "weapon", the thing Naruto hates the most. Not seeing him as a person.

Sai, Sakura, Kakashi and Naruto will leave Konoha, becoming rogue-ninjas and... my mind is just traveling. Dahahaha, sounds a little too cheesy and stupid.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome