Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I think it's a really cool attack, but I just see the normal version as being more powerful.
    There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

I'm sure Kakashi has a plethora of new moves he hasn't been afforded the opportunity to show off yet. That's always a trend with characters who are so highly regarded. Take Gaara for example, each time he has appeared in the manga he has shown new and different abilities. I'm sure Kakashi is always training, and began training even harder once he learned that Jiraiya was killed by Pain.

If all else fails Gai Sensei will come and aid Kakashi. I suggested this as soon as Kakashi encountered Pain and people began speculating that he would die.

Given the intelligence of Kakashi and the information Jiraiya left behind for Konoha, I believe that Konoha is more prepared for Pain than even Pain realizes.

I'm sure there will be deaths, but Kakashi will NOT be among them.

As far as the attack is concerned it was clearly used for informational purposes. It's nice to see a new variation on Raikiri though.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Konoha Senpu !!

Beleive it ! He wont let his greatest rival die !
    gai is going to save him, then kakashi will say "i guess you are cooler than me after all"

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

His technique is cool but didn't he use a similar variation in the 1st movie only with ice. Either way it just seems like long ranged Raikiri, still cool though.

As long as everything just keeps on flowing forward, then that's already enough.
    Where there's a will there's a way!
    Spoiler!

How can Kakashi be evaluating his oppenent(god)? He's used 2 Raikiris, a dog raikiri thing and an earth jutsu, witht he sharingan going, he's pretty much 70% through his chakra already and he looks sort of beat up. He's lucky to have enough left for MS. Someone will need to rescue him and I hope it's Gai

Beer and Music
    All I know kakashi is gonna have to go all out, and that requires unseen jutsu, opening the 1st gate, and MS right up pein's a**!
    Lol

Quote Originally Posted by HeartMechanic View Post
    I agree with kurohikari, Kakashi is just beginning , he's in the stage of EVALUATING his opponent , real battle is still to come
    However he seems quite tired already, and he already used up quite some chakra on the chidori based attacks. We've seen Kakashi hasn't got a large chakra reserve.

Quote Originally Posted by Phixion View Post
    However he seems quite tired already, and he already used up quite some chakra on the chidori based attacks. We've seen Kakashi hasn't got a large chakra reserve.
    this is true. i wonder if kakashi have that jutsu when he was training sasuke and if sasuke just copy it and make it bigger
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Dunno how yall can count Kakashi out so quickly, dude is calm as shit and yall are saying hes almost done? lol Just by him saying "Another one, Eh?' just shows how he's doing.

Quote Originally Posted by 4go101 View Post
    Dunno how yall can count Kakashi out so quickly, dude is calm as shit and yall are saying hes almost done? lol Just by him saying "Another one, Eh?' just shows how he's doing.
    Exactly. Kakashi used like 6 Raikiri's when they fought Kakuzu and he wasn't even tired. Kakashi is far from being done. People just want Pain to be "god" and own everyone, but unfortunately for them, that's not going to happen.