Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Tsubasa Kumogakure - Konohagakure; Political relations

After reading the previous chapters you will find out that Kumogakure ( Village Hidden in the Clouds) is to play an important role in the near future, thus a question surely follows:
    What are the political relations between Kumogakure and Konohagakure gonna be like?

The Raikage is obviously not quite pleased that an ex-Konoha shinobi "captured" his brother.
    Plus, there have been some minor conflicts/issues in the past like the Hyuuga incident...
    And if the messengers arrive in time for Pains party and get killed, that would just worsen ther relations. If not that, Danzou could very well use them in someway or another since he is also becoming a very important figure in the manga.
    Also taking in consideration that there have already been two great shinobi wars and that the atmosphere is still quite negative amongst them, could a third great war follow after Raikage finds out that Konoha has been greatly weakened, AGAIN? He attacks Konoha, Sunagakure helps Konoha and the other countries just won't sit around idly and watch(most probably).

So, I would like to hear/read your views on this matter. What do YOU think is gonna happen?

I think any animosity will go away once he hears that Konoha has been trying to capture Uchiha Sasuke for quite some time. It's not like Konoha sent him to kidnap Killer Bee so he can't blame it on Konoha. I think he called all Kage's together to talk about the importance of Akatsuki, not anything to do with war. I believe that the last thing ANY of the countries wants is a war
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

Correction Krisclin there have been 3 great shinobi wars so another would be the 4th

If you intrested in learning more about the 3 ninja wars you can check out my old thread here: http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5807

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Well if he's EX-Konoha shinobi, then why would Raikage declare a 4th world war because of something so minor?

Sasuke is a missing-nin, labeled. He has cut of all ties to the village, his actions wont affect konoha.

Konoha trained him, and as such he is their responsibility. It's not unheard of for military powers to incarcerate or execute deserters.

There could be a possibility that the conflict betweent the two village if the messengers or one of the messengers die during the pein invasion. There would be no time for them to explain to the konoha shinobis waht are their up to.. Am sure that konoha would not let their guard down to the intruders especially in their current situation.

Just a thought.
    I wont holdback my words, that's the way of my ninja.

Spoiler!

There could be a possibility that the conflict between the two village, if the messengers or one of the messengers die during the pein invasion, will complicated. There would be no time for them to explain to the konoha shinobis waht are their up to.. Am sure that konoha would not let their guard down to the intruders especially in their current situation.

Just a thought.
    I wont holdback my words, that's the way of my ninja.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by solidsphere View Post
    Konoha trained him, and as such he is their responsibility. It's not unheard of for military powers to incarcerate or execute deserters.
    Apocalypse Now ftw!

I think they will be allies, I don't see why they would go to war for something as minor as a rogue ninja, every country has them and almost every country is/was represented in Akatsuki, even Killer Bee is a rogue ninja now so to speak. The Kage meeting will most likely be talks about Akatsuki and how to deal with them. I don't see it as anything else and if there was a 4th Ninja World War it might be because of different policies on how to deal with Akatsuki, or for oil.

Im not so sure the Raikage is the same Raikage from the Hyuuga incident, but if it is Im guessing their is going to be some major animosity. I bet the Hyuuga will some how get involved or Neji will make more of an appearance too. I hope they don't just forget the past just because the Raikage is trying to put blam on Konoha now just like it did back then...

Im thinking that there will be some major talks where the Raikage will try to get the other Kages on his side to force Konoha to help Kumogakure in capturing Sasuke but Sunagakure and Konohagakure will be together saying they won't help in capturing him, while Kumogakure and the rock village will be together in saying capture him, then Mizukage will be the only one who would be the wild card, because hes Madara lol.

I think Tsunade is going to honor old commitments or contracts but will draw the line at turning Sasuke over.
    A pie in the sky?

then Mizukage will be the only one who would be the wild card, because hes Madara lol.
    Yes, this is also an important factor to consider. Madara could trigger the war in order to "hide" Akatsuki in this big commotion so that they can easily complete their plan.
    He's like a gift you get in Kinder Surprise -you just don't know what's gonna be inside, hidden behind all those layers.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Correction Krisclin there have been 3 great shinobi wars so another would be the 4th

If you intrested in learning more about the 3 ninja wars you can check out my old thread here: http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5807
    That's a lot of great info, thanks!