Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    so then u r saying that kakashi will beat the 2 pein when the strongest shinobi in konoha cant do cuz so yes kakashi is calm and all but pein is also super calm and kakashi have suffer damage already also he have low capacity chakra
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by sevencold19 View Post
    so then u r saying that kakashi will beat the 2 pein when the strongest shinobi in konoha cant do cuz so yes kakashi is calm and all but pein is also super calm and kakashi have suffer damage already also he have low capacity chakra
    No one from Konoha has fought 2 Pains. The only one we have seen is Jiraiya, and he fought 6 Pains.

Again, Kakashi is just testing out the God realms abilities. He was hit, but he's not tired. This battle still has a lot more to go.

1 VS 2 and 1 VS 6 are completely different.

As far as I'm concerned, this fight will mostly focus on Kakashi. So let's not expect the worse from him, k?
    YAMAMOTO FTW?

Pain vs Jiraiya = 1V6 or 3V6 if Ma n Pa are there.
    Pain vs Konoha = 6VS too many to count.

Big difference in the fight. As well, "God" realm seem only able to deflect/nullify attack which is probably why the demon realm came.

You guys gotta take into consideration that the Shinzou or watever Tsunade's assistants name is, is gonna break the secret behind peins chakara control and when that happens half died kakashi will take one of the peins out completly for good this time. Then the remeinder start fight and beat the bloody snot outta Kakashi. Then the Sage Jumps in and Pein retreats like a little dog, cause we all kno that Pein and Naruto are gonna be mortal enemies while Sasgay and Fagdara our gonna be arch nemesis the last to Uchia and the two students of Jiriya perfect battle of Good vs Evil.

well he has over 1000 techniques...
    Those who wander aren't always lost.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    No one from Konoha has fought 2 Pains. The only one we have seen is Jiraiya, and he fought 6 Pains.

Again, Kakashi is just testing out the God realms abilities. He was hit, but he's not tired. This battle still has a lot more to go.
    that what i mean when i say the strongest shinobi i was referring to jiraiya so kakashi dont stand a change agaisnt 2 pein kakashi admit that he dont know what to do seen taijutsu or ninjutsu is working so the only leave is genjutsu and his MS kamui.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by sevencold19 View Post
    that what i mean when i say the strongest shinobi i was referring to jiraiya so kakashi dont stand a change agaisnt 2 pein kakashi admit that he dont know what to do seen taijutsu or ninjutsu is working so the only leave is genjutsu and his MS kamui.
    I'm pretty sure I posted this the first time around, but Jiraiya fought against 6 Pains. Kakashi is only fighting against 2. Regardless of whether or not Jiraiya is stronger than Kakashi, the situation is entirely different. That means your argument about "Konoha's strongest shinobi" is irrelevant.

Kakashi's lightning dog is just a test move. He wasn't bothered at all by the fact that it didn't do squat.

i'm sure kakashi has a bag of tricks on unleash on those 2...right now he's jes testing his ground and in the process trying to learn more about pain
    The best is yet to come...

I don't think he stands a chance. And the lightning dog thing looked cool as hell.
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes