Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Throwing a rasenshuriken...... its gonna happen i mean come on, it looks like its a attack that went straight ahead and didnt stop. Wind element is strongest in close range but dangerous. Its cuts through anything if it has enough chakra behind it, Asuma showed us that. And what Naruto did was incorporate that same theory and used sage chakra to complete his most high reward/High risk jutsu into something usable. Plus, If you think about it, it would be a effective weapon against Pain(s). If he where to smash the rasenshuriken into pain, the finely sharpened wind chakra would destroy the chakra receivers on Pain's bodies and not allow the bodys to be resurrected after being defeated.

whats interesting is that he doesn't seem to need clones to learn/do the technique.
    but if its not a rasengan technique, maybe its simple raw power. remember when he had to cut the waterfall?... with the increased chakra control and his limitless chakra, cant he just send a wave of cutting, wind chakra, without manipulating its shape?
    that, or itachi fed naruto a crow full of the techniques he's copied over the years. and since he already "knows" the jutsu, he just needs to practice it.

I think that naruto's technique is just like Yamcha's technique from DBZ, you know the disk he could throw and control in any direction he wants

Quote Originally Posted by lilblodz View Post
    I think that naruto's technique is just like Yamcha's technique from DBZ, you know the disk he could throw and control in any direction he wants
    Then it would become boring if everything kishi does is copied on Dbz lol. It gonna be ok if he just throw it but if he can control it huh that's too much

so i wonder if minato learned the sage mode after all, since the rasengan wasnt complete with an element

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    so i wonder if minato learned the sage mode after all, since the rasengan wasnt complete with an element
    Well, his name is on the scroll, seeing how he was the strongest hokage, maybe but Minato + sage mode = bad ass destroy. lol.

So, since it's unlikely this is the same attack Jiraiya was telling naruto not to use (Since he didn't know about his element usage yet), does that mean that naruto has two secret moves ready?
    There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Quote Originally Posted by Vesperia View Post
    So, since it's unlikely this is the same attack Jiraiya was telling naruto not to use (Since he didn't know about his element usage yet), does that mean that naruto has two secret moves ready?

I wouldnt be surprised if he had some other new techniques as well.
    "I'm like the sun, I'm trying to shine on everybody"
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Why did no one listen to me the first time? its not unlikely that this is the move Jiraiya taught naruto, naruto combined the wind element himself, if he did at all? the original move might not have had the wind element just a chakra based attack like the rasengan

why be so mysterious about this move aswell as bringing up the jiraiya taught "dont use that jutsu" earlier in the manga, has to be the same one

He'll then have this, Scroll jutsu, Deepthroating Itachis crow jutsu, rasenshiruken, rasengan (oodama etc.), sage mode, shadow clones, kyubbi mode, sexy no jutsu and the all important 1000 years of pain to fall back on in battle

I would gain so much respect for Naruto right now if he somehow figured out how to control, use, and apply a water or a new affinity to his techniques, or well for now what ever type of rasengan he uses. It would be crazy to see a bunch og Kage bushins all holding a different elemental rasengan. Lol what would earth rasengan be like??
    "I'm like the sun, I'm trying to shine on everybody"
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!