Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    wow srsly?

He'll do it with a shadow clone and itll be: Super Uzumaki Naruto Flying Sage Mode Kagebunshin Giant Air Slice

thanks

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by icpt View Post
    A giant rasenshuriken he can throw is my bet.
    I'm starting to believe this as well............

but my bet is still for the Super Uzumaki Naruto Flying Sage Mode Giant Air Slice

Quote Originally Posted by Hero108 View Post
    So so glad Naruto finally has a long range attack outside kyubbi transformation, my only qualm with it is why he needs sage mode to utilise its.

My theory is that it is so destructive (see the image how it has cut through 3consecutive large trees/giant asparagus) naruto had to develop a form of control to direct it after it has hit its target as i can keep on going for a long distance threatening any innocent bystanders/villages further down its path (Jiraiya being there last time helped prevent it going any further down its path) so therefore naruto has to direct it up into the atmosphere to get rid of it safely

a problem with this technique is looks to just slice the enemy in half, and we all know how resilient people cut in half/losing arms are in manga, let alone bad guys

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/421/10/

GREAT CHAPTER
    Tsunade (Respect for putting the elders in their place)
    Naruto (New Move)
    Kakashi (showing sasuke how chidori shape manipulation should be done)
    Danzou (pure evil in protecting the village, killing a little frog)
    sage mode is not necessarily needed for it, remember when naruto finally got the sage mode down, he said he might finally able to do it, so that means he must have been trying that justu for a while but couldn't draw enough power from himself without calling the nine tails chakra, so he might have limited himself, that or he could have done the jutsu before and it might not has been as powerful

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Looking carefully at the picture, it seems the Jutsu vaporises rather than cuts. Witness the cloud, http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/418/10/

and lack of fallen stems.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Paulbee your looking at the wrong chapter the newest chapter shows fallen stems to the right hand side of the initial cut tree.

Also I dont see why this cant be the technique naruto and jiraiya where talking about, so "we assume" its been fused with wind nature energy, what if originally it was a shape manipulation alteration of the rasengan, reducing it to a flat surface rather then a spherical ball, which only worked when naruto was in kyubbi mode, and failed when he was normal naruto as the disc dissipated after leaving naruto's grip, therefore it was naruto's idea following kakashi's training to infuse it with wind nature chakra (while training at night without Yamoto or kakashi) once he realised this wouldnt work continued with the rasen shuriken and only now has returned to perfecting it following learning sage mode for control

please discuss

Jiraiya could of known naruto's element just with the chakra paper. He showed naruto's rasengan and he probably wanted to teach him further technique and/or combination to do with rasengan. Would be stupid if he took 3year learned a single trick which he learned in a week.

Btw Asuma's trick for wind element, make it thinner and sharper, seeing how the cut is nicely cut, he has it perfectly.

Senior Member Bringmethehorizon's Avatar
    naruto kun has imrpoved his abilities
    now he can kick sasuke's ass