Thread: Danzo's goal

Hybrid View

Danzo's goal

one thing that came to my mind is this, what does danzo get in return if he is working for akatuski? what i was thinking is that danzo and pein might have had some kind of agreement before hand and pein would have said he would destroy konoha and danzo can recreate it however he likes and of course he will become hokage and pein will somehow get the nine tails, that might be his goal or something else. what do u guys think?

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

I don't think Danzou has any involvement Akatsuki. I think he has so much hatred for the "Will of Fire" that has been passed down that he would rather see downfall of Konoha and essentially purge all that followed the will of fire. As one of the few who know (or at least assuming he knows) Naruto's heratage he has a fairly accurate idea of what Naruto can be capable of under the right guidance.

Yea, pretty sure Danzou has his own plan and has been biding his time. Pain's attack on Konoha is just a great opportunity to make his move.

What that move is, and what he's after is a totally other story. I don't think there's any way we can make an educated guess on this one, as Danzou has been clouded in mystery from the start.

Fast h├Ątte ich vergessen Terryboy's Avatar
    well i don't think danzo's goal is to become hokage why waste the rest of the years he has left, but we can't realy tell for sure until maybe the next manga.

u never know

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three