Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Lightbulb lets talk about tobi/madara's possible ability...

ok maybe i mistaken with the possible word there, should i use possibly or possible anyone?? LOL

maybe someone has create this kind of thread??... if yes..i'm so sorry...

anyway, lets be creative and lets us talk about tobi/madara and what kind of ability he maybe have..
    off course we should imagine the ability is an ability that is possible for him to use..

i imagine since he has the sharingan maybe he just like kakashi, used it to copy everyone jutsu, and thats why he use zetsu to watch and maybe recorded every important fight..
    and because of the EMS that he maybe still have, maybe he take the copy thing to a whole higher level.. now he can copy the jutsu that very hard to copy..

so i think he can use every jutsu that used by each member of akatsuki... maybe not with the rhinegan ability, but maybe he could use hidan ability, kakuzu (the body hardened... when he block suigetsu sword maybe he use this), deidara (maybe he could create clay-bomb also but not with the artistic thing), and so on...

and this is important.. i believe madara's biggest strength are he is very very experienced, because of that he posses great knowledge... and KNOWLEDGE IS POWER although that is not the only factor to win a fight...

so, what ability do u think tobi/madara have??
    Last edited by slavkovski; 10-15-2008 at 07:52 AM.
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

a.k.a Action Bastard Bushido Brown's Avatar
    i think you have to be in person to copy a jutsu but i can be wrong

well.. the copy thing wasnt like he absorb something from the source if he want to copy it right?? as long as he see it, even if it trough video tape i think its fine...
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

i doubt madara could copy hidan's n deidara's jutsu's, its just a speculation but i think those jutsu's were unique to them, maybe its their bloodline or their own creations, but with certain requirements, like deidara's mouths n hidan's immortality

Beer and Music

Wink

Woosh...I've been posting my theories so much I can't think or imagine anymore.lol

But I guess his sharingan could be something like..well, really I got nothing.lol, not really a fan of sharingan, except itachis^^ and sasukes amaterasu, all I know is that tobi/madara did some sweet dodging when naruto tried to get him, and what im really interested in is zetsus skills.lol he is second in command, and he argues with himself a lot.lol, but I guess my best bet is that madaras sharingan, of course, mimic n copy jutsu, but I bet his mangekyu is PURE RAPE, since he won't get blind from it cause of the whole brother thing

So if someone gets mad cause of this post cause I can't think of a good skill madara could posses, mmmmy baaad.lol

No, the sharingan lets you copy other people's movements. So when Kakashi says he has copied over 1000 techniques, he has actually just copied their hand movements. Therefore, tobi cannot copy deidara's ability since that is his unique technique, nothing to do with his movements, since no hand-seals are required.
    There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

Well, think about it this way. As shown through itachi vs sasuke fight, MS give:
    the ultimate genjutsu, with instant effect
    the ultimate ninjutsu, that burns anything
    the ultimate summoning, that can slice, seal and defend you from anything
    I guess all that's left really is taijutsu, other than the fact that he can read, copy and predict what the opponent is going to do, EMS could give his body a momentary burst of strength, speed and statima (increase chakra capacity). The thing is that most of the sharingan abilities are for range combat, I would hope to see that EMS would also improve close combat ability.

He can move in freakin' speed of light! He can peep anyone unoticed at that speed

But seriously, he knows all the 3 MS technique introduced by Itatchi in the manga.
    No more ramen for naruto.. That's bad news..

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by themalditz View Post
    He can move in freakin' speed of light! He can peep anyone unoticed at that speed

But seriously, he knows all the 3 MS technique introduced by Itatchi in the manga.
    He knows of Amaterasu at least. That doesn't really mean he can use all of the techs

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Actually there are. Just look back at the Sasuke vs Deidara fight.

I doubt Madara can copy his ninjutsu with the clay and the hands, but they still require seals to perform.
    Spoiler!
    Yeah, i missed that, you're right, Deidara did use hand seals. But this still only means the sharingan can only copy movement (All hand-seals and taijutsu basically) and therefore, there's no way tobi could have powers like Hidan's immortality.
    There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.