Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pein's Rinnegan

Allu Hail Briwitwania

Pein's Rinnegan

If you read the recent manga shizune tell tusunade about the chakra thingy. If wht she said is true. Would that mean that J-man's deduction of the rienngan ability is off a bit.

I mean that the way the peins know wht is going on around them is from those receptors not his rienngan.

The chakra receptors don't have anything to do with what Pein sees with his Rinnegan.

The secret behind pein's rein'gan is his piercing.. Somehting like that...
    I wont holdback my words, that's the way of my ninja.

Spoiler!

nah am sure J-man was really close on the secret if not right on it

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

Allu Hail Briwitwania
    It not just in his piercings but all of those black weapons in his arsenal. It seems that the reinnegan can only be used effectively when pein is with the black weapons (ie the black blade, and his piercings). That why it looked like the rienngan alone allowed pein to see all angles from which jirya attacked. Though i think with wht shizune said it not completely correct. It seems that the black blade works like a detector and the rienngan give it visuality.

Ex. When J-man snuck behind one of the peins with the rasengan and he didn't have a visual of it. The other peins eyes might have seen it and the receptors send a message to the fat peins receptors and he was able to see.

Ex. When pein stab kakashi, the blade may have send a signal to peins receptor and given him a visual in his eye of kakashi's incoming chidori.

So the reinngan work in sync with the black piercing and blade (chakra receptors) to give peins his incredible ability to predict his opponent.

Well this all a theory so don't get to vicious on me....haha

Rinnegan gives Pain full visual, what the others see he can see.

The pircing works as some type of body-control.

Otherwise the bodies of other people wouldn't be able to do his bidding. Pain takes over their bodies and mind with the help of the pircings.

Almost like a permanent genjutsu.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Gregge View Post

Otherwise the bodies of other people wouldn't be able to do his bidding. Pain takes over their bodies and mind with the help of the pircings.

I agree, the piercings are probably the things that enables Nagato to control the bodies.

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gregge View Post

right on

wow I'm not used to seeing a thread coming to such a simple and logical conclusion on this forum without any arguments bravo and i agree with everything said.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    I think the way Pains rinnegan gives him a security booth ability and his black recievers are totally seperate things. I think Pain just sends his chakra to the bodies through the recievers, and the securtiy booth is just an ability that the rinnegan has.