Hybrid View

madara-danzou connection

So I was looking at them, both have the opposite eye covered.
    They both are high level shinobi and both old. Madara is known to have lost part of his power and is weakened. I think the answer is obvious.

danzou is madara's brother.

yes they both have one EMS sharigan and one that's not.

root and the mist practice's are very similar so i figured there was a connection and while I was trying to figure out the connection i realized this.
    also you have to figure how DID madara know what itachi pulled. he had to have someone inside, someone specific that would know that itachi threatened danzou (which could only be danzou).

their hair is similar and they both only use one eye..
    and well simply put any theory about danzou being madara or something like that, all that evidence supports that its his brother.
    and the fact that it makes so much more sense for it to be his brother than madara himself or just a friend.

i dont really need to get into detail since most have read every madara/danzou connection theory, so just take all that evidence and apply it here...
    (really im just to lazy to type up and list all the reasons lol)

Madara's brother is dead and has no eyes. We have Madara's word for it, Itachi's word for it, the Databook's word for it. Danzou is Danzou and no one else.

Didn't Danzo loss his eye fighting the 3rd...
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Danzou is madara itself..

Justa athought..
    I wont holdback my words, that's the way of my ninja.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by gamblerguy2005 View Post
    Danzou is madara itself..

Justa athought..
    That's already been suggested by many people as a theory. Naruto wiki sums up the speculation nicely:

Fans have speculated that Danzo could also be Madara Uchiha, Tobi has bolts on the same arm that Danzo has covered up. Similar hair styles. Not only that, he and Madara share the same hate for the First, Second, and Third Hokage's Teachings and Philosophy. Plus Madara hates the Senju clan, and the first and second were both Senju. Danzo also despises Tsunade for being the Grand-daughter of the First. Danzo also has the same eye covered up that Madara has his Sharingan. Kisame's revelation of Madara being Mizukage offers more support to this theory as Danzo's Root is said to use extremely similar methods to Kirigakure earlier on, the education that led to the village being referred to as the Village in the Bloody Mist. This is further supported when he slays a messenger toad that was about to fetch Naruto.
    There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

nononono...they are not the same person....if they are connected, but only if, its because madara wanted his clan to be destroyed so madara and danzo plotted and thats that!