Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Decidedly Undecided

Claymore Rasengan's unlimited potential

Wrap your minds around this, if you can.

Easily the strongest base technique in Naruto's arsenal, the Rasengan, in my opinion, has PLENTY room for upgrades. We've already seen the regular Rasengan, the Oodama Rasengan, the Wind-element Rasengan, the Kyuubi Chakra-infused Rasengan,, and the Rasenshuriken. Now, remind yourselves of the damage each one inflicted (except the Kyuubi one, which kinda missed). The normal Rasengan was enough to send Kabuto into a boulder AND cause internal injuries, even WITH Kabuto's advanced Healing Ninjutsu. The Oodama Rasengan killed an Itachi clone in a SINGLE BLOW. The Wind Rasengan is like a spinning ball of razorblades, so it's kinda hard not to see the damage potential. Now, the Rasenshuriken is easily Naruto's strongest Jutsu(so far), capable of totally, utterly, and completely destroying a Shinobi's body(Kakuzu only survived due to an extra heart, which was on the verge of failing after being hit). Now, imagine if you will, Naruto activating the Kyuubi's Chakra, Sage Mode, AND the Rasenshuriken. The result? One large, swirling ball of pwn.

Thoughts, anyone?

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Kamehameha Wave? Spirit Bomb?

Banned
    Agreed. When the Naruto series is over and done with, Naruto will probably have about 10 different types of Rasengans.

I can't wait!

Big Bang Kamehame Rasenshuriken?

freakshow v2 is pretty much on the money there.. its going to be at least 10. now that he knows how, when he learns his second then third element (and based on wind being his first.. I would have to guess fire and water being the others), he'll integrate those into what is now and forever his signature jutsu

imagine this for a sec.. sage mode, futon rasengan in one hand, suiton rasengan in the other.. rut roh
    come fight my brute here

Quote Originally Posted by Titokhan View Post
    freakshow v2 is pretty much on the money there.. its going to be at least 10. now that he knows how, when he learns his second then third element (and based on wind being his first.. I would have to guess fire and water being the others), he'll integrate those into what is now and forever his signature jutsu

imagine this for a sec.. sage mode, futon rasengan in one hand, suiton rasengan in the other.. rut roh
    at least shippuden would make sense then!
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

rasengan shippuden

huricane(wind and water)

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

or maybe mini naruto's kagebunshin inside the rasengan

Decidedly Undecided
    Why would there be a Kagebunshin inside the Rasengan?

(sig by Cross)

my deviantart page...:http://hagane90.deviantart.com/
    Note, I have no real drawing talent, so it'll be mostly literature.

Proud Grammar Nazi

Isn't wind rasengan and the rasenganshuriken the same t ing ?? lol
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!