Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Even if Naruto had an affinity for the water element, he won't be able to create ice. He doesn't have the Bloodline Limit to combine the two elements.
    What do you think of the lava element, though? It wasn't produced by bloodline limit, and I don't think an ice element with water and wind wouldn't be too farfetched now.

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    What do you think of the lava element, though? It wasn't produced by bloodline limit, and I don't think an ice element with water and wind wouldn't be too farfetched now.
    It was the ability of that particular Bijuu to make different elemental fusions. That would be my explanation for fusions outside of a Bloodline Limit. Now unless Naruto is somehow related to Haku's clan, then I could see the possibility of him creating ice.

Or the Kyuubi also has the ability to make different elemental fusions.

Banned
    I doubt he would be able to use Ice....
    I do believe that he will be able to control another element.
    I mean most jounin levels can, so why wouldn't Naruto potentially couldn't?

There wouldn't have been any point of Kishi bringing up using 2 elements if he didn't plan on Naruto being able to use 2.

It would be logical to think that he could control water too simply because his mom is from the land of whirlpools and the shippuden subtitle(hurricane)

Naruto might not have a bloodline limit as far as we know, but that doesn't limit him from using another element.

Kakashi said being able to use to elements in each hand is way easier than combining them.
    This is another reason why I think Naruto isn't too far from wielding two elements.

Having 2 different types of rasengans in each hand would be a lot cooler anyway lol
    Last edited by Freakshow v.2; 10-17-2008 at 09:42 AM.

Wow, thats great. Naruto will become the next Hokage - knowing a grand total of 3 techniques and 5 variations.

What an exceptional ninja...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Advocat View Post
    Wow, thats great. Naruto will become the next Hokage - knowing a grand total of 3 techniques and 5 variations.

Are you being sarcastic or what?

LMAO!!!

I think Naruto should try and learn the Ultimate Rasengan and fuse his wind into that! Image one of those on each hand of every KB o.O

I do not think that combining 2 elements to create a new "element" fall within the definition of a bloodline limit, similarly naruto combining rasengan and the wind element does not become a bloodline limit. this jutsu is just difficult to perform but is possible for other shinobi who has a huge amount of chakra to be able to perform it.

my understanding of a bloodline limit is that it is a special jutsu that u can do because of your bloodline that no other ninja can do or copy. look at how in the movie 2 elements are combined (shippuden movie: Drunk rock lee). there is a combination of elements to combine. not a true merging of the fire and wind, but that is not a bloodline limit. the limit is there not because u merely combine 2 elements, but that u can perform something no one else can perform with a similar combination if you do not belong in the same bloodline.

In the other movie(ice something) i think kakashi copied an ice-dragon. cant remember but i am not completely talking out of my ass.

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    if naruto masters sage mode, he can fuse nature energy with his kyubi energy with his wind element to create the awesome Chuck Norris Rasengan!

Quote Originally Posted by one-eyed Monster View Post
    Big Bang Kamehame Rasenshuriken?
    LOl agreed.. I think that was the new jutsu or something??
    Click for Funny stuff
    Spoiler!

Sig By Ravona

Mangas I'm Currently reading :
    Fairy Tail
    Bleach
    Naruto
    Death Note
    DeadMan Wonderland