Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Konoha Has The Upper Hand

Bare with me people

In the latest chapter shizune confirms that the black rod is a chakra receiver, Tsunadai came up with two possible conclusions

1) They all move according to these chakra signals they recieve
    2) Maybe it's a way for them to transmit chakra between them

Chapter 421 page 15

So what we learn from this is that pain needs to keep recieving chakra or he won't function.

And let me bring back a certain chapter to give you a little hope.

Chapter 383 page13

At the bottom of that chapter, pain admitted that he would of never have won if jiraiya knew about his secret. Now according to that statement a single ninja who is highly skilled and intelligent is capable of taking out pain if they have knowledge of his secret.

I know a lot of ninja's in konoha aren't on jiraiya's level but a few of the good ones working together should make up for the strength and skill. And konoha is figuring pain out very quickly, once they know about him, I guarantee they will be able to finish the job.

I don't even think naruto is needed.

Senior Member Bringmethehorizon's Avatar
    yes maybe that's true
    but I don't think they'd would be able to defeat him anyways
    he's so damn strong :0
    pein samma 4ever
    naruto is needed
    'cause he's bound to do it
    he must avenge jiraya :'(

Quote Originally Posted by Bringmethehorizon View Post
    yes maybe that's true
    but I don't think they'd would be able to defeat him anyways
    he's so damn strong :0
    pein samma 4ever
    naruto is needed
    'cause he's bound to do it
    he must avenge jiraya :'(
    Yes naruto may be the one to kill him but I think as soon as they got him figured out it's all over for him.

When Asuma told shikamaru about hidan & kakuzu's secret, he quickly created a diabolical plan to eliminate hidan. And that's just one of the geniuses in konoha, with kakashi in the mix ...well you get the picture

they have the rods pulled from the old summoning path.. if one of the theories we've been occasionally talking about in the theory section is correct, they 'could' use those rods and jam them into other chakra points in the paths' bodies, disrupting the proper chakra flow..

now for that to work, you would need Hiashi, Hinata, Neji, and any other really good byakugan users to see exactly where to put them to disrupt the chakra flow correctly.

another thing they could do is remove a body piercing. which again, would need a hyuga to determine which one would be the best to pull. now you would probably need Lee and Gai to incapacitate the chakra absorber first, because any chakra the hyuga would try to use with gentle fist techniques would just get sucked up by fatso
    come fight my brute here

So what I got is that basically, you take out all of Pain's piercings and he's beat (Assuming you can beat the main body).
    There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

A giant magnet to tear the chakra receivers out of his body.

I think you guys have the wrong idea, first you need to think it through. If pain admitted that he never would have won if jiraiya knew about his secret (He admitted this when he was fighting with all 6 paths) gives the impression that it's nothing hard or impossible to do. So I doubt it would be stripping pain's piercing, it has to be something more simple than that.

think about it!

Chapter 383 page 13

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    I think you guys have the wrong idea, first you need to think it through. If pain admitted that he never would have won if jiraiya knew about his secret (He admitted this when he was fighting with all 6 paths) gives the impression that it's nothing hard or impossible to do. So I doubt it would be stripping pain's piercing, it has to be something more simple than that.

think about it!

Chapter 383 page 13
    Pain's Black Sneaky Sword.

As for the ultimate counter for rinnegan the byakugan? Stop the chakra flow and it's gg? Would be too easy. Now it's obvious that Madara know Pain secret. Sharingan can see chakra so if a emiter send to a receiver it get seen easily. now i bet konoha regret destroying the uchiha

Quote Originally Posted by Zaraky696 View Post
    Now it's obvious that Madara know Pain secret. Sharingan can see chakra
    You raise a very interesting point. I want to know why hasn't kakashi seen the chakra yet ...or has he?????

maybe it blends with the normal chakra of his body
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!