Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    I highly doubt he's a rat or a spy or whatever. He is an S-class missing nin, not only in Konoha but in all the countries. His names in the bingo book and all that. Putting him in that type of danger seems kind of reckless.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

it'd be a twist if he was.

being an S class missing nin would be the perfect cover as rat. i'm just throwing that idea out there cause nobody really know what kishimoto will throw at us....

i just watched the movie "the departed" and thought....what if itachi was ordered by the hokage to be a spy....but they needed the perfect cover for him, so the hokage ordered him to kill off his clan. hahah ridiculous but maybe itachi didnt really kill off his clan but they just blamed it on him and they did a mass hypnotisim on the whole village

Life is a bitch and death is her husband.

A terrible twist.

Blud just released chapter 365. I can't believe how big of a freak Karin was for Sasuke. :S

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks

OK, I think that Itachi probably came home to find his whole family either dead or dieing. This is when the hokage told him that he would go under cover to find the one that did it. Itachi agreed, even after finding out that they would have to tell everyone he killed them. As he was leaving, he probably saw Sasuke coming home and used him as the perfect witness. As for him killing his best friend for the MS, I think he did that in self-defense. What if his best friend tried to kill him for the MS, but failed.

What gets me is that now Sasuke has a healing factor similar to Naruto's. And we all thought Naruto one up'ed him on that front.
    "Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moon light?" - The Joker

Yeah Karin is really obsessed...she's smart though, for thinking of scattering Sasuke's scent.

Itachi is gonna tell Naruto what really happened. Naruto believes him. Sasuke finds Itachi, he attacks but Naruto interferes to calm down Sasuke. Sasuke doesnt listen and him and Naruto duke it out.

Quote Originally Posted by pat-san View Post
    Yeah Karin is really obsessed...she's smart though, for thinking of scattering Sasuke's scent.
    what do yall think itachi gonna want with naruto

Quote Originally Posted by gdupninja View Post
    he's going to do what he's supposed to do. capture naruto and bring him to akatsuki

Quote Originally Posted by gdupninja View Post
    Leave my brother alone you big meanie.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks

Quote Originally Posted by Niblit544 View Post
    OK, I think that Itachi probably came home to find his whole family either dead or dieing. This is when the hokage told him that he would go under cover to find the one that did it. Itachi agreed, even after finding out that they would have to tell everyone he killed them. As he was leaving, he probably saw Sasuke coming home and used him as the perfect witness. As for him killing his best friend for the MS, I think he did that in self-defense. What if his best friend tried to kill him for the MS, but failed.

What gets me is that now Sasuke has a healing factor similar to Naruto's. And we all thought Naruto one up'ed him on that front.
    then how do you explain how itachi could show sasuke how he killed their clan with the magenkyo sharingan. i know it's just genjutsu but still the recollection is really vivid and can really only be explained by first hand experience. i guess kishi made sasuke have the healing factor cuz he's the biggest sasuke fanboy lol .

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA