Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by the hidden smog villager View Post
    but look at sasori he killed the third kazekage, went after and caught gaara and almost killed his own grandmother. he had no problem killing members of the sand. remember akatsuki run a scratch through their forehead protectors to show they have severed all links with their village
    just because sasori is is like that doesnt mean itachi has to be like that. They do scatch their forehead protecters, but the fact that he still shows compation for the leafs and tries not to kill anyone is why some people are saying that he still is trying to pretect the leafs.

Naruto

somewhere i had read that itachi could be an infiltrate to akatsuki like sai did with orochimaru

Quote Originally Posted by MORAN View Post
    somewhere i had read that itachi could be an infiltrate to akatsuki like sai did with orochimaru
    i've read a theory like that too, i dont remember where though

thats impossible Itachi is always with Kisame and would never get time to send information to any body. And besides he killed his whole clan his not sending information to the Hidden leaf.

Quote Originally Posted by DotHacker666 View Post
    thats impossible Itachi is always with Kisame and would never get time to send information to any body. And besides he killed his whole clan his not sending information to the Hidden leaf.
    have you forgotten the purpose of the first chunnin exam? someone of itachi's ability should be able to send info out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

I always had my beliefs that Itachi isn't as evil as we initially believe him to be. That's why I think he's there to check up on him.
    yeah same I think itachi had a better reason to kill his clan than just to get MS. Theres some theories that tobi was controlling itachi n stuff too (but just theories ^^) itachi is good!

i highly doubt its a clone. he was too personal w/ naruto and was obviously following sasuke's scent also. maybe he missed his little brother?
    that too

also i was jus wondering... do u guys think that itachi really cares about kisame? there the only two members that get along and they spend all there time together so maybe they grew a connection?