Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Sasuke didn't take Itachi's eyes for a reason. And I bet Kabuto/Oro is gonna snag them and become a super god. Amirite Freakshow?

Interesting idea, but the eight tails obviously doesn't care much for combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Hero108 View Post
    The last time we saw kabuto was a good while back he could be done integrating orochimnaru's DNA by now, 700-800 chapters? your in fantasy land if you think its that far away.

And no way no how is kabuto going to get one-shotted by any akatsuki, i dont see why anyone would consider him to be a B character when he's going to return as the main villain?!
    cuz my guess is every akatsuki member remaining > Kabuto ...?

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Propane Tank Hank View Post
    Sasuke didn't take Itachi's eyes for a reason. And I bet Kabuto/Oro is gonna snag them and become a super god. Amirite Freakshow?
    Well, wouldn't that make Sasuke a blind man? And wouldn't that make Naruto look like a fool defeating or getting defeated by a blind man? I highly doubt it.
    Doesn't make that idea less of a WIN though...lol

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero108 View Post
    I didnt want this to get lost in a thread that wasnt being viewed, just wondering what people think about Kabuto teaming up with Hachibi, in order to both undermine akatsuki and further his/orochimaru's goals, also i wouldnt be suprised if he makes and appearance in konoha while the village is preoccupied with the pain attack.
    there is a possibility of Kabuto and 8-bi crossing paths since it looks like Kabuto has some connections with the sound village, and it looks like 8-bi wiashes to seek out these enka ninjas[I'm just associating enka with sound village because enka is music] So yes they have a chance to meet at once point, but I don't think they would team up to do anything because Kabuto's plans are to personal and specific and there is nothing that 8-bi would benefit from helping Kabuto, unless 8-bi wants to kill Sasuke now.