Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Kabuto and the Eight tails

I didnt want this to get lost in a thread that wasnt being viewed, just wondering what people think about Kabuto teaming up with Hachibi, in order to both undermine akatsuki and further his/orochimaru's goals, also i wouldnt be suprised if he makes and appearance in konoha while the village is preoccupied with the pain attack.

I think Hachibi teaming up with Kabuto is like oil and water mixing to become one substance. I strongly feel Naruto & Hachibi may run into each other.
    Last edited by escapeejm; 10-16-2008 at 04:42 PM.

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    Kabuto\Orochimaru and Hechibi would be freaking cool but I'm not sure if Hechibi is that kinda guy who is interested in villains.... He seems to be on the "good" side..

Either way... I would expect Kabuto to be way to inhuman and monstrous right now, struggling to gain control of his own conscious, it would be rather dangerous for Killerbee to interfere with something like that. Someone will get hurt.

But I do support the possibilities...

i almost forgot that kabuto was alive .. but i don't think he's gonna do anything serious he's probably gonna attack some uber powerful akatsuki and get 1-shotted , thats my guess

Its imposasible to kabuto to reappear in konoha while in chaos.. Kabuto is still integrating orochimaru's body to become strong enough for his vengeance against sasuke.

Kabuto will probably make some appears like how Orochimaru did in the Sasuke & Itachi fight within the main story. And, Kabuto will probably get OWNED like Orochimaru did.

Fast h├Ątte ich vergessen Terryboy's Avatar
    i dont think they will join sides they just dont mix

The last time we saw kabuto was a good while back he could be done integrating orochimnaru's DNA by now, 700-800 chapters? your in fantasy land if you think its that far away.

And no way no how is kabuto going to get one-shotted by any akatsuki, i dont see why anyone would consider him to be a B character when he's going to return as the main villain?!

Quote Originally Posted by Hero108 View Post
    The last time we saw kabuto was a good while back he could be done integrating orochimnaru's DNA by now, 700-800 chapters? your in fantasy land if you think its that far away.

And no way no how is kabuto going to get one-shotted by any akatsuki, i dont see why anyone would consider him to be a B character when he's going to return as the main villain?!
    cuz my guess is every akatsuki member remaining > Kabuto ...?

8 tails is not the type to work with Kabuto openly but if Kabuto used some sort of disguise to contact him with he might be able to manipulate him on that level.

I always believed Kabuto would Succeed where Orochimaru failed and gain the Sharingan but not because he really wants the sharingan but to try and get Naruto to kill him there by killing his friend and getting his revenge on both.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you