Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Beer and Music

Naruto

Quote Originally Posted by mayanaya View Post
    haha...
    does it mean the captured guy can also do sage mode?
    I doubt it bro
    If jiraiya the badass did use that 30% chakra jutsu, then the used up body can use sage mode, cause just how when kisame and itachi did that, that itachi was able to use sharingan, genjutsu, and even cast genjutsu on naruto with nothing but his finger, kisame was able to use all his broken ass water jutsu and able t control his chakra eating sword, and they weren't even the real itachi n kisame, plus itachi used fire jutsu, and not only is that a uchiha attack, but only konoha ninjas have been able to use fire-based attacks, and the guy that was "itachi" was a sand ninja, so im positive that that sand ninja could use, sharingan, genjutsu same as itachis, and fire jutsu, so to answer your question, he fake jiraiya was able to use sage mode, then again these are all asumptions and predictions, just hope j-man is alive, he r badass.lol

[QUOTEIf jiraiya the badass did use that 30% chakra jutsu, then the used up body can use sage mode, cause just how when kisame and itachi did that, that itachi was able to use sharingan, genjutsu, and even cast genjutsu on naruto with nothing but his finger, kisame was able to use all his broken ass water jutsu and able t control his chakra eating sword, and they weren't even the real itachi n kisame, plus itachi used fire jutsu, and not only is that a uchiha attack, but only konoha ninjas have been able to use fire-based attacks, and the guy that was "itachi" was a sand ninja, so im positive that that sand ninja could use, sharingan, genjutsu same as itachis, and fire jutsu, so to answer your question, he fake jiraiya was able to use sage mode, then again these are all asumptions and predictions, just hope j-man is alive, he r badass.lol[/QUOTE]

Notice when they died, they shift back to their original body, well we don't really see jiraiya's body after he drowned. Another point is that if that is a kagebunshin, or that 30 percent jutsu, jiraiya will still control it ,right?, and he will get the experience after his jutsu was released. So the written code in fukasaku's back will be meaningless then.
    I know it will be great if jiraiya still be alive, but for real, there's no way

I have NO clue what type of point your making. He used a frog silhouette technique to control the guy and hide. As far as a fake jiraiya, I doubt a fake jiraiya would have possessed enough chakra to go hermit mode lol. But it was a nice thought though.

I actually found this idea to be quite interesting, although unlikely. He was suggesting that the real Jiraiya was the shinobi Konan told to leave, while the real shinobi from that country was still in the frog belly with the one he "turned into a frog." It's highly unlikely due to the ending Kishimoto portrayed for the supposed KB or other technique. However, it is not out of the realm of possibility.

To be honest, I think this theory still isn't the worst one there has been, but I think it isn't likely. My main reason is cos we could 'see' Jiraiya's thoughts as he drowned. I doubt a clone would start thinking like that, rather he'd probably just dissapear. Also, there was so much drama to Jirayia's death that that's like saying that Asuma is still alive.
    There are three types of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.

It is also unlikely since Jiraiya actually "died" before he drowned.

Spoiler!

So even how awesome his KBNJ was, it would disappear when he died.

Even if he knew Pain's jutsu, he would transform to the one he used when he died.

So stop it, just stop it.

He died an honorable death. He was a favourite of many people. It's sad seeing him die, but it is a part of the story, and a part of Naruto's growth.

J-man was awesome, just awesome. I would've loved to see more of him, as would all of you.

But please, please, leave him be. He's dead.

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

Beer and Music
    Lmao for cregge, but yes I admit it, I didn't think about the other info all of u posted after my theory, then again kishi could've made it a big deal just to keep the fans hung to naruto and not get bored since te manga isn battle scenes go by slow, I guess the only thing I could say to "defend my theory" would be that,

Jiraiya-sama did travel around the world, who knows what kind of jutsu he knew n learned during that whole time

Well that's all I have really.lol
    I feel like a failure cause of all those nice proven facts.lol
    Then to SolidSphere's comment, it could and anyting can happen, after all its just manga

If orochimaru can use edo tensai to make 2 copy of the real Hokage, it's easy for them to make a copy of a random shinobi (Even in the exam those 2 shinobi used a transformation to turn into kid) So if you think properly, if the guy who ran out after ths ilhouette technique, it could be Jiraiya for real, aka we though the Hachibi was dead, he wasn't. Could be same for Jiraiya. Oh well, no one know but kishi. Btw, too, people think orochimaru's dead, but beside Kabutomaru we sae a white snake after Itachi's fight which probly mean that oro's still alive somewhere. so never let hope goes for Jiraiya punk!

Hold on... just.. hold on a sec...

Asuma is DEAD?!!! :-o
    In the world of the blind, the one eyed man is KING!

Quote Originally Posted by icpt View Post
    Hold on... just.. hold on a sec...

Asuma is DEAD?!!! :-o
    well he died tomorrow in the anime but his been dead for almost a year in the manga i guess
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.