Hybrid View

Kabuto is back..

There are rumors now that kabuto is be back but he found a new group called falcon group. What do you think, guys? Does this kind of group will exist in narutoverse? Who will be the possible members of this group? There are rumors also that naruto will join with akatsuki group.

These are all just rumors..

Lost in fathomed infinity Freakshow's Avatar
    No. Falcon already exists... They are called Hawk around forums... And that's Sasuke's group. Kabuto will indeed be back.

Either way, never trust rumors....

I've got this feeling he's going to be connected to the Enka group (possibly Sabu) Kira Hachi was looking for. Why? Because Enka is quite possibly in the Sound Village. Just a random thought, though.

WHATT? I doubt any of these are true. I would like to know how can someone justify Naruto joining akatsuki when he is their number one target as of right now. (So Naruto, Pain, and Madara become the Three Stooges!?) HAHA! Its just funny what people with no common sense come up with. Can I ask where are you hearing these rumors from? But one thing for sure is that Kabuto will be back for vengeance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    People should use some common sense.
    Thats my point. and regarding common sense, people who don't use it are practically idiots.

I have come up also with that opinion of yours but I just have to discuss it with you guys. No need to tell us we dont have common sense. We've already known that perhaps naruto is the main target of akatsuki probably madara's mission, there could also a possibility that pein and naruto will unite against madara. Pein wanted to rule the narutoverse by his own hand and becoming their god. He didn't even think that madara is his superior. A possible way also is to recruit naruto to akatsuki and making naruto's belief that pein and yondaime is one. There are also rumors that when naruto and pein are going to fight kashumi will come out to convince naruto that pein and yondaime is one. His father.

Quote Originally Posted by gamblerguy2005 View Post
    I have come up also with that opinion of yours but I just have to discuss it with you guys. No need to tell us we dont have common sense. We've already known that perhaps naruto is the main target of akatsuki probably madara's mission, there could also a possibility that pein and naruto will unite against madara. Pein wanted to rule the narutoverse by his own hand and becoming their god. He didn't even think that madara is his superior. A possible way also is to recruit naruto to akatsuki and making naruto's belief that pein and yondaime is one. There are also rumors that when naruto and pein are going to fight kashumi will come out to convince naruto that pein and yondaime is one. His father.
    My apologies if i offended you. It was never my intention to do so. Who is Kushumi..im alittle slow.
    People should use some common sense.
    Thats my point. and regarding common sense, people who don't use it are practically idiots.

WTF, the Minato is Akatsuki leader theory isn't dead yet?

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    WTF, the Minato is Akatsuki leader theory isn't dead yet?
    Dead,The Truth already uncovered
    If you had to Travel,Where you would want to go ?

Dude..... what have you been smoking?

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Gregge View Post
    Dude..... what have you been smoking?
    Yes what are you smoking seems pretty hard, where can i get some and is it illegal?..

On a more serious note.. I was under the impression that Enka was a type of Japanese music, something like yodeling..
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!