Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    but maybe because of the EMS that we dont know anything about, he can copy anything?
    i'm not sure also but i'm just speculating here...
    just imagine what kind of power he have that makes him can order Pain and also beat Itachi...
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

but according to madara itachi give amaterasu to sasuke to try to prevent sasuke from knowing "the truth" from madara.... if he can kill madara why dont he just do it and sasuke wont know the truth either??
    but yes there is nothing in the manga that indicate itachi and madara has ever fight...
    "Either Die as a Hero... or live long enough to see yourself becoming the villain..."
    "Knowledge is power"

Madara's ability is highli skilled and powerful since he is one of the founder of konohagakure.. An expeerienced shinobi than ever in narutocerse.. He is an immortal.. Being an immortal, he can use more forbidden technique agaisnt his opponent and to think carefully he can easily defeat pein. Madara's immorality have not yet shown and we'll see it in the next chapters..

Madara's immorality can be defeated by naruto and the 9-tailed fox..

I think people are forgetting something, Madara's EMS can't copy everything, If it could, he wouldn't have lost to the First Hokage's trees.

his trees no jutsu is not why madara lost. it was cuz, the first had all the tailed beast other than kyubbi.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Since Madara is definitely Obito, and Kakashi's eye is his, then he has the same jutsu as Kakashi.

Senior Member Bringmethehorizon's Avatar
    ¬¬ obito's dead face it
    I think he's able to do some powerful fire style jutsus since he's an uchiha

I think he can teleport parts of his body in another dimention... thats without his mangekyou... remmeber when naruto went through him? also when sasuke triggered amaterasu on mandara, he managed to wipe it off... also he mentioned that he managed to keep some secrets away from "itachi"... Mandara is immortal or close at least, lived for who knows how long! so for that period for sure he knows a loads of jutsu! i think he has some summon ability also.... he can control the kyubii that was one feature of his EMS and like a pet... probebly his superior illusion! remember when sasuke escaped from deidara? Manda (the name of orochimaru huge snake and the snake sasuke summoned) had the sharingan eyes! until sasuke released him... mandara probebly has something like it but much stronger to control a chakra beast such as the kyuubi!

tahts all ill think about for now

Itachi and Sasuke are my favorite characters ever created in a anime.

"Thank you to all the writers, drawers and translator that brings us a new Naruto chapter every week. I thank you all, for all your hard work. It is in my opinion the best anime serie ever created. Domo Arigato gosaimasu! Jamata Raishu!"

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    his trees no jutsu is not why madara lost. it was cuz, the first had all the tailed beast other than kyubbi.
    Well if his EMS is so pro. He should have been able to take control over every other beast the first summoned up with genjutsu, like how sasuke took control over manda during his fight against deidara.

Quote Originally Posted by itachi_47 View Post
    I think he can teleport parts of his body in another dimention... thats without his mangekyou... remmeber when naruto went through him? also when sasuke triggered amaterasu on mandara, he managed to wipe it off... also he mentioned that he managed to keep some secrets away from "itachi"... Mandara is immortal or close at least, lived for who knows how long! so for that period for sure he knows a loads of jutsu! i think he has some summon ability also.... he can control the kyubii that was one feature of his EMS and like a pet... probebly his superior illusion! remember when sasuke escaped from deidara? Manda (the name of orochimaru huge snake and the snake sasuke summoned) had the sharingan eyes! until sasuke released him... mandara probebly has something like it but much stronger to control a chakra beast such as the kyuubi!

tahts all ill think about for now
    about the amaterasu on madara back then... i really think it doesnt have anything to do with his instant teleport thing... i think he use just like what sasuke do to put out amaterasu... cause if he teleport himself somewhere the amaterasu either still intact and still burn his body or the amaterasu will drop and burn the place down...
    "Knowledge is power"