Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    The elders afro, they mentioned danz told them that the leader of akatsuki is attacking
    No more ramen for naruto.. That's bad news..

I think danzou still has the will of fire to protect konoha, but he always had a problem with the the way the 3rd and big breasts run things. he looks towards a more militaristic policy.
    I believe that his view is in line with the more of konoha is destroyed the better for his policy to be implemented.
    it would also be a good show of strength of any anbu that he himself trained to prove that his policy is the better one to defend konoha.

yeah right. I think it is the right move right now, naruto can't do anything right now to pein. But who knows. And I am smelling Kakashi is in deep shit!
    No more ramen for naruto.. That's bad news..

Quote Originally Posted by pandaofthebamboo View Post
    If i were Hokage Danzo and the two elders probably would have had a terrible "accident" a long time ago...
    They're most likely way too strong to do that to.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.

kakashi said, pain deflected taijustu and ninjutsu. i wonder if theyll show any of his genjutsu

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.