Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by shaggyjebus View Post
    This man speaks the truth - the Sharingan can tell the difference.

As for why Sasuke got caught, maybe it was because he was focusing solely on the C4, making sure to not touch it.
    wow you guys need to pay more attention to the manga, SHARINGAN cannot tell the difference between a clone and a real ninja. Do you recall the 2nd itachi vs kakashi battle? Itachi didn't realize it was a clone until he realized his genjutsu didnt work on him. There are tons of example's proving the sharingan can't tell the difference. Noobs

Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    wow you guys need to pay more attention to the manga, SHARINGAN cannot tell the difference between a clone and a real ninja. Do you recall the 2nd itachi vs kakashi battle? Itachi didn't realize it was a clone until he realized his genjutsu didnt work on him. There are tons of example's proving the sharingan can't tell the difference. Noobs
    - But then there are examples that prove the sharingan Can tell the difference.
    sides even if it can't - next chapter it will evolve so it can tell the diff.

+ people who call Noobs, Noobs are Noobs - oh no that makes me one too.

Itachi's too bad ass to care if it's a clone or not.

Plus, shadow clones are an equal distribution unlike other types of clones (sand, clay, mist, water) so you can't tell the difference with those.

Quote Originally Posted by Zetta View Post
    Oh yeah I just had a thought - perhaps thats the difference between Itachi's Sharingan and Sasuke's - You know since Sasuke's Sharingan is supposed to be superior.

sasukes isnt supirior cnt u read he said sasukes sharingan is going to surpass itachis "going" and they cnt tell the diference if chakra is divided equaly and are you forgeting that even if it wasnt deidara was under the ground and the sharingan cnt see through objects unlike the byakugan wich cnt tell the diff between shadow clones even though its more powerful at seeing chakra than the sharingan and anyway sasuke fort he had the advantage and deidara couldnt have a plan b because he fort that his genjutsu foold him.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

Quote Originally Posted by Spock_Bot View Post

How do you know that the sharingan is going to evolve next chapter? :/

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

Sasuke said it could.
    Besides don't you know anything - The Sharingan can do anything.
    think about kakashi fighting zabuza and itachi. now if you remember team sevens final battle in the second exam and sasukes fight against naruto at the valley of the end you know that the sharingan can tell the difference between SHADOW clones and the real body of a ninja. i think it has problems when it comes to clones composed of elements. kakashi and itachi couldn't identify water clones remember. we know this because kakashi got tricked by zabuzas second clone. i also think that sharingan users actually have to be looking out for a clone to be able to identify it. that is probably why sasuke got caught out by deidra

Quote Originally Posted by the hidden smog villager View Post
    think about kakashi fighting zabuza and itachi. now if you remember team sevens final battle in the second exam and sasukes fight against naruto at the valley of the end you know that the sharingan can tell the difference between SHADOW clones and the real body of a ninja. i think it has problems when it comes to clones composed of elements. kakashi and itachi couldn't identify water clones remember. we know this because kakashi got tricked by zabuzas second clone. i also think that sharingan users actually have to be looking out for a clone to be able to identify it. that is probably why sasuke got caught out by deidra
    No they can't. When you make a clone (not a regular one because those ones are illusions) like shadow clones or water clones, then the chakra is evenly split between all of them and so you can't tell the difference between them, even with Sharingan and Byakugan. I think when the battle at the VotE was in the anime, Sasuke said something like "I can tell which one is the real you!!" but that was just a mistake on the anime's part.

well said. personal attacks isnt very persuasive.