Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Deidra Sauske fight

    did sauske purposely get fooled by the clay clone?

    because shouldnt he have been able to see that comin from a mile away with seing chakra color and all

  2. #2
    You got MS'ed z3n0cid3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    357
    why would he purposely get fooled lol
    i think he just made a mistake maybe? i duno =/ do bunshins have chakra inside them? maybe it had to do about deidara's left eye. remember he said that he trained it to counter sharingan...

  3. #3
    Regular Member pat-san's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Under Da Sea ♪
    Posts
    156
    yeah i think when you make a bunshin you divide your chakra equally between them

  4. #4
    Power Hungry Krisclin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    In a cage...
    Posts
    82
    Well,the clay clone is filled with Deidara's chakra so...

  5. #5
    †gangsta† kryu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    353
    yup, Sasuke was fooled that time unfortunately because he didnt know that Deidera fought Itachi before and learned how to counter his first Sharingan genjutsu.

  6. #6
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    the sharingan can't tell the difference between a clone and the real ninja.


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

  7. #7
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    127
    Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    the sharingan can't tell the difference between a clone and the real ninja.
    Sasuke said it could.
    Besides don't you know anything - The Sharingan can do anything.

  8. #8
    Senior Member iron_maiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,325
    Quote Originally Posted by Spock_Bot View Post
    Sasuke said it could.
    Besides don't you know anything - The Sharingan can do anything.
    well i guess the fact that he didn't know it was clay bunshin proves he was lying. the clones are the same as the original so even the almighty sharingan can't tell the difference.


    CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

  9. #9
    Sshheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee thsv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    3,284
    Quote Originally Posted by Spock_Bot View Post
    Sasuke said it could.
    Besides don't you know anything - The Sharingan can do anything.
    think about kakashi fighting zabuza and itachi. now if you remember team sevens final battle in the second exam and sasukes fight against naruto at the valley of the end you know that the sharingan can tell the difference between SHADOW clones and the real body of a ninja. i think it has problems when it comes to clones composed of elements. kakashi and itachi couldn't identify water clones remember. we know this because kakashi got tricked by zabuzas second clone. i also think that sharingan users actually have to be looking out for a clone to be able to identify it. that is probably why sasuke got caught out by deidra

  10. #10
    Regular Member pat-san's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Under Da Sea ♪
    Posts
    156
    Quote Originally Posted by the hidden smog villager View Post
    think about kakashi fighting zabuza and itachi. now if you remember team sevens final battle in the second exam and sasukes fight against naruto at the valley of the end you know that the sharingan can tell the difference between SHADOW clones and the real body of a ninja. i think it has problems when it comes to clones composed of elements. kakashi and itachi couldn't identify water clones remember. we know this because kakashi got tricked by zabuzas second clone. i also think that sharingan users actually have to be looking out for a clone to be able to identify it. that is probably why sasuke got caught out by deidra
    No they can't. When you make a clone (not a regular one because those ones are illusions) like shadow clones or water clones, then the chakra is evenly split between all of them and so you can't tell the difference between them, even with Sharingan and Byakugan. I think when the battle at the VotE was in the anime, Sasuke said something like "I can tell which one is the real you!!" but that was just a mistake on the anime's part.

Similar Threads

  1. how will this fight influence the plot
    By mgsplayer in forum Naruto
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 01:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •