Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Deidra Sauske fight

did sauske purposely get fooled by the clay clone?

because shouldnt he have been able to see that comin from a mile away with seing chakra color and all

why would he purposely get fooled lol
    i think he just made a mistake maybe? i duno =/ do bunshins have chakra inside them? maybe it had to do about deidara's left eye. remember he said that he trained it to counter sharingan...

yeah i think when you make a bunshin you divide your chakra equally between them

Well,the clay clone is filled with Deidara's chakra so...

yup, Sasuke was fooled that time unfortunately because he didnt know that Deidera fought Itachi before and learned how to counter his first Sharingan genjutsu.

the sharingan can't tell the difference between a clone and the real ninja.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    the sharingan can't tell the difference between a clone and the real ninja.
    Sasuke said it could.
    Besides don't you know anything - The Sharingan can do anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Spock_Bot View Post
    Sasuke said it could.
    well i guess the fact that he didn't know it was clay bunshin proves he was lying. the clones are the same as the original so even the almighty sharingan can't tell the difference.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by Spock_Bot View Post
    Sasuke said it could.
    think about kakashi fighting zabuza and itachi. now if you remember team sevens final battle in the second exam and sasukes fight against naruto at the valley of the end you know that the sharingan can tell the difference between SHADOW clones and the real body of a ninja. i think it has problems when it comes to clones composed of elements. kakashi and itachi couldn't identify water clones remember. we know this because kakashi got tricked by zabuzas second clone. i also think that sharingan users actually have to be looking out for a clone to be able to identify it. that is probably why sasuke got caught out by deidra

Quote Originally Posted by the hidden smog villager View Post
    think about kakashi fighting zabuza and itachi. now if you remember team sevens final battle in the second exam and sasukes fight against naruto at the valley of the end you know that the sharingan can tell the difference between SHADOW clones and the real body of a ninja. i think it has problems when it comes to clones composed of elements. kakashi and itachi couldn't identify water clones remember. we know this because kakashi got tricked by zabuzas second clone. i also think that sharingan users actually have to be looking out for a clone to be able to identify it. that is probably why sasuke got caught out by deidra
    No they can't. When you make a clone (not a regular one because those ones are illusions) like shadow clones or water clones, then the chakra is evenly split between all of them and so you can't tell the difference between them, even with Sharingan and Byakugan. I think when the battle at the VotE was in the anime, Sasuke said something like "I can tell which one is the real you!!" but that was just a mistake on the anime's part.