Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Does Pein know?

itachi was also at least a genin/chuunin around the time it happened.. there is what, a 6-7 year difference in age between itachi and sasuke.. and if that's right, he had already graduated from the academy by the time naruto and sasuke were born. so its at least possible itachi knows.

madara I would have to think might know as well (especially if he did summon the kyuubi to attack the village). but based on what we've seen of diuscussions between all the other atakuski members, they just refer to him (naruto) as the pain in the ass nine-tails host. which in the long run may be a BIG mistake
    come fight my brute here

my guess would be itachi-yes, madara-probably, zetsu-probably

I think Madara and Itachi know\knew it. I doubt Madara cares...but he'd surely do if 4th was alive

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    why does madara have to know cus he summoned it yes he knows its in some random baby cus i doubt he was inside the villiage of that time

back when itachi was facing saskue, you know how itachi said madara is no longer the ems user he used to be or something along those lines..

well i always thought that cuz the fourth sealed kyubbi, madara was forced put on that mask to cover his other sharingan. but im thinking i was wrong

he has had saskue in his grasps for so long, if he wanted saskue for his sharingan he would have switched bodies already.. so he probably doesnt want to switch bodies or anything like that.

so in conclusion (sorry if im off topic), maybe the sharingan he is covering up is so powerful, sort of like cyclops from the xmen and his visor

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    well i always thought that cuz the fourth sealed kyubbi, madara was forced put on that mask to cover his other sharingan. but im thinking i was wrong
    Lol I thought you were gonna say that he was forced to put on the mask because of the shame.

I think they know, I don't think all of them knew but I think the ones that are left know and Itachi knew. I don't think they care though, all they want is the Kyuubi.

you know whats really funny? that i didnt mean it to be funny..

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

I don't see why or how any of them would know or care. The only people i believe know are Jiraya, Kakshi, Tsunade and thats it...... No one else should know.
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

I think Madara, Kakashi, and Itachi knew/know about that. But If i was madara I would actively seek revenge against Naruto after all, Minato did stop madara second attempt to destroy the village....

How wo uld Madara know that the 4th had a son, and why would Itachi be so specail to even know that he had a son and the 9 tails was sealed with in him. After all only the adults really new that it was sealed with in him at the time when he was still in Konoha
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!