Hybrid View

What if Naruto...

This is going to be about sage arts.

As we all know, you have to be still to use sage arts or have someone (the frogs) help you. We all know that the only way now for Naruto to use the sage arts to it's full potential is to summon the two elder frogs. So now, it is hard to say that one of the frogs will die since he needs them to use sage mode.

But what we all forgot is that he has another partner....The nine tailed fox demon. What if Naruto learns to use him, so that he can use sage mode without a frog.

Well it could work if you are assuming that the Kyuubi can feel Natural chakra. But other than that, Naruto might as well use the Kyuubi's power if he's gonna look to it for help.

There's sexy in there SakeSensei's Avatar
    he should do a kage bunshin and turn the clone into a miniature jariaya to sit on his shoulder and absorb nature energy

I can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by SakeSensei View Post
    he should do a kage bunshin and turn the clone into a miniature jariaya to sit on his shoulder and absorb nature energy
    lol, i was thinking the same thing

That would be something straight out of One Piece. I mean that in positive way, of course.

you're too troublesome Shikamaru-sensei's Avatar
    wouldn't it be easier to just use some Kage Bunshins and distract your enemy with them while you gather natures energy? Instead of all that fusion crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Shikamaru-sensei View Post
    wouldn't it be easier to just use some Kage Bunshins and distract your enemy with them while you gather natures energy? Instead of all that fusion crap.
    yip,i'm sure we might see something like that happening in the future
    The best is yet to come...

i am pritty sure the kyuubi can sense natural chakra as it is a mass of natural chakra taking the form of a monster but the kyuubis chakra has nothing to do with sage mode as its the natural chakra thats needed.
    hmm i wonder what obitos doing right now.... decomposing and smelling up the joint i gess coz hes dead!!

Quote Originally Posted by paradiselost541 View Post
    ...But what we all forgot is that he has another partner....The nine tailed fox demon. What if Naruto learns to use him, so that he can use sage mode without a frog.
    yep, I've also said this numerous times. That would mean a basically limitless power paired with a basically limitless power, and it all goes to Naruto on a constant basis!
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.