Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ippo View Post
    seems like depressing events are about to unfold
    that solely depends on what end Kyoani chooses. There is the "good" end then there is the hidden secret end.

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjastik View Post
    that solely depends on what end Kyoani chooses. There is the "good" end then there is the hidden secret end.
    I'm betting on the "hidden secret end." Even though I don't know which ending that is. XD

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

well whatever ending they choose, there is some emotionally heavy elements in this anime. Especially the last few episodes

epsiode 21 is gonna be sad and 22 and 23 and 24 i will die :( have not creid yet but if things turn out like how it will man this is gonna be a rainy day

:/

I've already been in tears plenty of times, Especially with the scene where Tomoya and Ushio cry together in the field and again when he was talking about Nagisa on the train ride home ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by Dummy View Post
    epsiode 21 is gonna be sad and 22 and 23 and 24 i will die :( have not creid yet but if things turn out like how it will man this is gonna be a rainy day
    You won't be able to view episode 24 though. According to the info I received, there's only gonna be ep 21 and 22 left. Episode 23 will be another ending "OVA" thing. ...Unless the info I received was false.

And I'm hoping it's gonna be the hidden secret end~
    I've been crying and/or shedding tears in almost every episode of Clannad After Story~ Uwah~ <3
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

so its almsot to an end i wont watch the ova but hopefully its a good ending

Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar
    Ep 20 was pure happiness until the end. Kindergarten teacher Kyou was awesome.

It looks like 21 will be the saddest thing to ever happen in anime ever. :(

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

yes man i have not cried yet but i might it its the bad ending which i dont want but it will be awsome :p

man what the hell! this show better end on a good note. This show and ef have some depressing plots.