Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Master is My First Name Arisato-kun's Avatar

Clannad: After Story

Well this anime just premiered a couple weeks ago. I'm not sure how many of you are watching this but I figured I'd make a post to discuss it anyways.

A continuation of the CLANNAD anime, which will fully explain the "imaginary world" and the girl and garbage doll who live in it. An adaption of the After Story portion of the CLANNAD game.

(Taken from MAL. I'm so lazy......)

Well two episodes have come out so far, what do you guys think?

Spoiler!

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Quote Originally Posted by minidevi View Post
    Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.
    Check me out on DeviantART!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

I love it so far, makes me want to rewatch Clannad aswell, Probably will when after story ends.

The baseball game in ep 1 was what I really enjoyed, just seeing all the characters I got so attached to in the first season having a good time, Akio and Sanae are as brilliant as always too, Oh and Yoshino trying to give an inspiring speech in the middle of his play had me in stitches laughing.

In episode 2 I thought Ryou was really cute, I never payed much attention to her in the first season, Kyou overshadowed her (I do love mah Kyou :3), but she's ever so cute.

Of course the gorgeous animation and character design is the same too.
    Key know how to make a good anime

Akio and Sanae were quite awesome in the ep. "Akio-san! Fighto!"

I loved how nonchalant Kotomi was about becoming Sunohara's fake gf as well. But no man's ears can withstand that barrage. Oh well, Kotomi is still my favorite. ^_^

Props to Ravona for the awesome sig! Noel is the greatest and I challenge you to prove me otherwise!

Draciel's more hardcore than you, I bet he's out killing people now, while cosplaying nude Kyon.

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Spoiler!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

I thought ep 3 was great, Mei was adorable and her little date with Tomoya was brilliant, especially the "onii-chan" part :3

Also, If anyone finds the OP single for after story before me, please post it here, I love that song... Well, I don't think there is an OP song for a Key animation that I haven't loved.

Ep 4 was released.

Spoiler!

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

I'm holding out for Eclipse to release, also they just released ep 1 of the widescreen version that's airing on BS-i.

Ep 5 was great.

Spoiler!

Also I found a link yo OP and ED dls on Gendou. They're only TV size though.

http://gendou.com/amusic/?filter=Clannad+After+Story

MyAnimeList MyMangaList

Yar, Misae is seriously cute, helps that she's voiced by yukino satsuki (Kaname from FMP) Love her angry voice <3

oh and the OP single, there's an instrumental version of it on disk 2 of the original clannad ost, Track 05 - Onaji Takami he.
    The ost is in the anime music collection thread if anyone wants it ;3

Edit:

Clanned ~After Story~ OP ED Single - Toki wo Kizamu Uta [Lia]

:3
    Last edited by Sangaz; 11-14-2008 at 06:06 AM.

seems like depressing events are about to unfold