Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Not a stupid idea at all.... perhaps the god body really is nagato, but he "died" and konan revived him with use of the chakra sticks.

It would be a plot twist like the one with madara/tobi coming out of nowhere...
    In the world of the blind, the one eyed man is KING!

I can't wait!

for some reason i think the answer might be in the page the top half or i could be wasting my time trying to find something that isnt there.
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...1/page015.html

pein and konan are just pissed because no one came to the aid of their village during war times, so now it's like f*ck, we had to suffer, so the entire world will. how immature.

Quote Originally Posted by one-eyed Monster View Post
    for some reason i think the answer might be in the page the top half or i could be wasting my time trying to find something that isnt there.
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...1/page015.html
    The only thing in that picture that doesn't REALLY make sense to me is the guy J-Man captured. He has the same hair style as Nagato but it is blonde, but his goatee is black. Also, that man is now inside Konoha. Would it be too much to think that the real Pain wanted himself to get captured in Konoha? I know this theory doesn't make too much sense seeing how Pain is already inside Konoha but that isn't the only thing I can depict from that picture.

I really do understand there's not much backing it up, but I mean look how weak she is. Madara is clearly the leader, yet she somehow got in despite how weak she is. She must have a hidden purpose. Whether it be that, or something else.

Nagato is dressed as Konan.
    Maybe Konan died long ago.
    Nobody would think that this weak girl is the leader of akatsuki.
    But if you think about that, Konan and Nagato had the same hair style and in some way they looked the same.
    Some pictures to let you think abot this theory.

I don't really know, there's not enough info on Pain really but they do look similar so I guess it's possible or just as possible as every other theory. Heck one of them may even end up being right.

I don't think so, but she surely know pain's secret