Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

(Speculation) Konan and Pain

Alright, this is just speculation, but i'm curious to see what people think. What if Konan is the real body of pain? The Chakra Receptors could be making fake eyes, she lost all her friends, ie the "Pain", and such. It'd also explain why she stayed in rain during the recent attack.

Quote Originally Posted by zidane01970 View Post
    Alright, this is just speculation, but i'm curious to see what people think. What if Konan is the real body of pain? The Chakra Receptors could be making fake eyes, she lost all her friends, ie the "Pain", and such. It'd also explain why she stayed in rain during the recent attack.
    ammm i doubt this is true, maybe if u gave some more reasons as to y u think so it might be more plausible
    The best is yet to come...

Well, another one is she was WEak as all heck when she fought Jaraiya (Especially for Akatsuki, but this could be due to a number of reasons), its all speculation though, not exactly a theory. Don't have much proof.

I can't wait!

She could make these thing out of her origami ability

1.the chakra receivers
    2.the black stick pain uses
    3.paper like things in the captured ninja head
    http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/420/18/

but i think not

lol.. she doesnt have rinnegan.. plus she doesnt act like a leader should've..

I too do not think this is what is happening. Would be a crazy plot twist but Nagato was just way too strong to not be in the picture anymore. I do however think he will use Konan in some way later on, and she will all of a sudden have the rinnegan too, kinda like a sub boss
    A pie in the sky?

There's sexy in there SakeSensei's Avatar
    It is a little odd that she too became evil even without the rinnegan but I still think nagato is somewhere in the shadows doing his thing

if she was it would be the ultimate deception she would be the kaiser of naruto though i doubt it would be interesting though.
    warfare is deception i remind people
    oh my god am back

It's possible she is the leader or is linked to God or something because:Top right panel She already knew what team she was on...
    Plus as mentioned the genjutsu defense looked a lot like paper.
    And who said Pain and Konan where evil? They be evil from one perspective but they could believe their doing good.

Quote Originally Posted by Perverted Pirate View Post
    It's possible she is the leader or is linked to God or something because:Top right panel She already knew what team she was on...
    Plus as mentioned the genjutsu defense looked a lot like paper.
    And who said Pain and Konan where evil? They be evil from one perspective but they could believe their doing good.
    Konan knew who she was going with because God realm Pein said who the search party was going to be on the page before.

Pein lays out the plan
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...9/page001.html

And then Konan knows who to accompany
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...9/page002.html