Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    Guys.... cap your imagination. Disturbing images. -.-

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    I cant cap my face.

and you're the one who took the thread off-topic in the first place.

I see no irony in my post.

Look the jutsu is obviously summoning Kyuubi, hence the cloud of smoke as Kyuubi is "dispersed."

Duh.

(For those not clever enough to pick up sarcasm, don't bother responding)

So the jutsu is related to the kyuubi some how, big woop. I just don't understand why naruto can't use a kagebushin to use the wind rasensuriken thingy. I mean if its a clone, it doesn't really matter how much damage it takes, it just disperse. And I reckon he should also be able to use rasengen without a bitch load of clones if he can master sage mode, I mean that requires so much control that even Jiraiya couldn't master it 100%,

Beer and Music
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    So the jutsu is related to the kyuubi some how, big woop. I just don't understand why naruto can't use a kagebushin to use the wind rasensuriken thingy. I mean if its a clone, it doesn't really matter how much damage it takes, it just disperse. And I reckon he should also be able to use rasengen without a bitch load of clones if he can master sage mode, I mean that requires so much control that even Jiraiya couldn't master it 100%,
    Sigh...if u read the manga correctly, remember back when kakashi taught naruto the unique way to train, whatever the KB experiences, once u dispence KB ull experience it as well, soooooooooooo if naruto used a KB to use the uber rasengan the KB would poof cause of the damage it would receive, but the damage would carry on to the real naruto

Why do u think they had yamato to control naruto if he went kyuubi, even though they're clones, he'd still turn into kyuubi

and have u noticed when they showed hi both times he is using the techniqe without using KB maybe he can use rasengan know on his own.

Quote Originally Posted by loyal_to_darkness View Post
    Sigh...if u read the manga correctly, remember back when kakashi taught naruto the unique way to train, whatever the KB experiences, once u dispence KB ull experience it as well, soooooooooooo if naruto used a KB to use the uber rasengan the KB would poof cause of the damage it would receive, but the damage would carry on to the real naruto

Why do u think they had yamato to control naruto if he went kyuubi, even though they're clones, he'd still turn into kyuubi
    Sigh... if u read the manga correctly you would remember that the damage never goes back to naruto, just the mental experience. And it never says that if one of the clones turns that he turns, but a 4-tail Naruto at 10% is still a 4-tailed Naruto, that's why Tenzou stops it!
    Please be nice to others.
    Last edited by thorofasgard13; 10-25-2008 at 10:52 PM.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.