Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar

I have a beef with sage mode

ok remember when Ma and Pa got mad at jiraiya for summoning them to use sage mode and then said he should learn how to use it without them
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...6/page001.html

well here is my problem with it, apparently even if sage mode is mastered the user must still use pa and/or ma or allies to use it in battle but just ma and or pa to use it effectively in battle.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

and it seems like in order to use sage mode for extended periods of time in battle he needs a frog sage there to continuously draw natural energy while he fights anyway so really there is no way to use sage mode in battle without them unless its activated before battle so really they got mad at jiraiya for no reason

(again i was bored)

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

He can use Pa or Ma, he can sue kage bunshin, he can use Sakura/Sai/Yamato/kakashi ect to build time he can run away hide, he can do whatever he want as long as he can get a little time out. You know how Naruto is kage bunshin fan so he's probly gonna use that to it reallly full potential.

Naruto will probably be able to be in sage mode longer than Jiraiya for a few reasons..

1) he can go fully into sage mode where J-man could not quite accomplish it.

2) naruto has an even larger chakra reserve than j-man does, not even allowing for the kyuubi's chakra. meaning once sage mode is activated he can go that much longer.

3) with sage mode fully activated, he probably only needs pa for the added sage chakra. Jiraiya needed both ma and pa due to the slight imbalance he had

Naruto is already arguably the toughest of the leaf shinobi. Sage mode might put him up near Lee in terms of taijutsu speed and power on top of that insane stamina and toughness. not to mention what other new tricks he has up his sleeve
    come fight my brute here

Yep i was thinking the exact same thing....
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

I already know about Ma & Pa. I blame myself for clicking on the thread. Sighs, guess, like the author, I'm bored. Can't be helped I suppose

Banned
    Yea Naruto already has better control over sage mode than J-man did. Just compare J-man's appearance to Naruto's appearance when they go into sage mode.

They needed Pa & Ma at battles because you cannot damn hold still during one. Unless you kept still and did the Sage Mode BEFORE going to battle. That would eat a lot of time less to your fighting capabilities.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Amargo Deathscythe View Post
    ok remember when Ma and Pa got mad at jiraiya for summoning them to use sage mode and then said he should learn how to use it without them
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...6/page001.html

well here is my problem with it, apparently even if sage mode is mastered the user must still use pa and/or ma or allies to use it in battle but just ma and or pa to use it effectively in battle.

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

and it seems like in order to use sage mode for extended periods of time in battle he needs a frog sage there to continuously draw natural energy while he fights anyway so really there is no way to use sage mode in battle without them unless its activated before battle so really they got mad at jiraiya for no reason

(again i was bored)
    Problem with Sage Mode. You, me and half of the Naruto Fans have a problems with shitty new power boost Kish made-up for Naruto.

Almost every new power for Naruto seems like some half baked idea Kish came up with, which is either incomplete or too dangerous to use jutsu.

It's as if he doesn't want Naruto to get too strong anytime within this decade.
    IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE I'M FROM TAKE A LOOK HERE MY FRIEND:
    Spoiler!

I don't think that of it as if he doesn't want him to get strong fast, i think he wants to show dispite the disadvantage of the technique he would fine a way to use it and defeat even some of his strongest opponents who seem to have know weakness .
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Though he can't keep still, his beast-within can, he just needs to teach him how to gather that energy and mix it with his own.
    I am an artist, and my medium is death. I'm about to create my masterpiece :s

Fan of the Rasengan Doujutsu theory, even though it's dead. Although, he does have the special Uzumaki clan blood.

Quote Originally Posted by thorofasgard13 View Post
    Because he's the hero the shinobi world deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. Naruto.