Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Jiraiya the genius

This thread is not original...
    Sorry but i dont know how to upload the pics so you'll just have to check it out yourselves...Here goes.

Chapter 370, Page 6

here we see jiriaya stating to the man he captured that "our talk will end here and I will keep you here for the time being."

so from here we know that jiriaya turned one guy to a frog and kept one guy alive. CAPTURED IN THE BELLY OF THE TOAD

Chapter 371, Page 8

so here we see the fake jiraiya telling the frog to take the Captured shinobi back to Konoha.. you remember he was the guy in the belly of the toad..

Chapter 371, Page 9

the next page we see the fake jiraiya saying "here we go I hope this works" now from there I personally thought he was talking about capturing pein or konan in that shadow technique that he used, BUT take a look at this...

Chapter 372, Page 3

awww heres my point.. the captured shinobi that was in the belly of the toad that jiraiya sent back to konoha to ibiki is now free? no my friends that is actually jiriaya himself.. the jiraiya pein is fighting is nothing but a clone. I thought that this was false but I finally realized that now after the last couple of chapters. jiraiya wasnt too upset when he lost his arm.. and now you know the reason why..

So heres the run down if the links or something doesnt work

jiraiaya captured 2 shinobis in chapter 369 and turned one into a frog. the other captured shinobi was stuck in the belly of the toad and sent back to konoha. jiraiya took the form of the captured shinobi to try to trick pein and konan. konan supposively read through the disguise but didnt. jiraiya now knows of pein's six bodies and abilities.. next few chapters we may see the real Jiraiya.. thanks for your time...

All this is plausible considering jiraiya knew pein defeated hanzou.What are your thoughts.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Sorry.. Make your gramman i a proper way. I can't help it to understand what are you trying to say. Its complicated...

If you dont understand it dont comment.Yes,i've seen it(ch 371,pg 15). The point is that the jiraiya konan caught was the clone disguised as that other rain guy. In ch 372,pg 2 we see the guy running away? do you really think jiraiya let him go??? the only logical thing is that the rain guy jiraiya let go is jiraiya himself...its just an assumption...........(which makes a lot of sense)

Yes that is clearly the only logical thing. And he is just around chilling so where watching have naked girls while people in Kohnoha are dieing......
    Panda Facts
    Spoiler!

Well since we arent Masashi Kishimoto we cant say for sure Oh my; acant u guys just appreciate someone who Settled down to share his ideas?????????????????there have been lots of worse assumptions than this.

I'm waiting to hear what people who actually have insight into the manga have to say-a la reasonable pips.

Like slavkovski said....

he didn't make a clone that looked like the captured guy, he simply "was" him. And when he was enrolled in paper he stepped out of its shaddows and burned off the paper of the body after merging up form the shaddows, thats why the shinobi looks burned as well.

I thought perhaps you were into something, but after a quick re-read, you are wrong and super-perv is still dead:(
    In the world of the blind, the one eyed man is KING!

So who's the guy konan told to leave them??????????????

Quote Originally Posted by spiro View Post
    So who's the guy konan told to leave them??????????????
    that's me dude.
    No more ramen for naruto.. That's bad news..

We all miss J-man but you need to accept the fact his dead and let go ....Tsunadai did it so should you