Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Enjoy Fukasaku while he lasts.

I think he's going to die during the upcoming fight against Pain, probably sacrificing himself to save Naruto, since he believes in Naruto like Jiraiya did.

:(

if he dies, then naruto cannot master the sage arts n more, he cannot use the sage mode effectively in battle, so i say he survives

Quote Originally Posted by lazybum View Post
    if he dies, then naruto cannot master the sage arts n more, he cannot use the sage mode effectively in battle, so i say he survives
    HE can call Ma frog so... oh well poor pa if he does die lol. Realy, I doubt it cuz he's the last sensei for Naruto and naruto still has alot fo training to do on the sage art ( god i hope so) otherwise it's just stupid that naruto can perfect it so fast compared to Jiraiya.

What makes you think pain will kill pa frog. Pa frog understands that his not the real one and he even had battle experience with him, It's more like Pa frog will be better prepared for pain and if ma frog joins in ....well you get the picture.

2 r obviously better than 1, if its just ma rather then both ma n pa, less natural energy is gathered, if pa dies n naruto uses sage mode with only ma, he has no chance against pein seeing that jman couldn't defeat pein with both ma n pa

for the story to progress, i think pa/ma frog will either die or somehow not be able to fuse with naruto.

then i think naruto will use kyubbi to get into sage mode

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Do.... not... say.... that.....

Spoiler!

Awesome, just awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Gregge View Post
    Do.... not... say.... that.....
    I'm sorry, but it'll be a valiant sacrifice, and he'll get a couple of issues of Naruto being sad and depressed for his efforts!

If I told u I would have to kill u.....upps I just did, so, BEWARE OF THE DOG
    I think Naruto will figure a way to use the nature chackra without pa n/or ma, I believe shadow clones will play a key role(again) while doing so, You know naruto'clones start gathering nature chackra then they come back to naruto and instead of knowledge the bring the nature chackra

Quote Originally Posted by Cub@n!T!co View Post
    I think Naruto will figure a way to use the nature chackra without pa n/or ma, I believe shadow clones will play a key role(again) while doing so, You know naruto'clones start gathering nature chackra then they come back to naruto and instead of knowledge the bring the nature chackra
    Or they'll serve to buy Naruto the minutes he needs to be still and rechannel more Nature energy. I wonder how long it actually takes to draw in enough energy for Sage mode, that's really the limiting factor.