Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Uh guy's remember, that all pein's are like other people, so that means that one of them could have been from leaf. . .

i think it was a mistake on purpose, therefore not a mistake, but a cleverly placed so called error..

kish makes this amazing manga, but readers are saying, "you dont make it alone kish, its impossible to draw all that alone".

but he showed them...by making the mistake. so now we think kish is working to hard, but he isnt.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

yea i think he is slipping ...

I'm supposed to be in japan...yet i spend more time in the middle of the pacific
    hahaha that's pretty great stuff, i can't believe i didn't even notice it at first...but thankfully it has been brought to my attention. Anyhoo, i'm surprised more things like this don't happen more often, but i'm pretty proud that he put that much work into the picture to make a mistake like that.

Nobody is a perfect.. In every things we are doing with there are always mistakes.. If there is no mistakes in your activities that means there is something wrong with you.. Just like the couple, if they dont fight or argue with each other that means there is no love between them.. in engineering works, if there is no mistakes in your work site meaning you are not engineer.. Even you make a perfect master plan but in the job site there are always considerations and there are always shop drawing to be made in order to comply as per site considition.. Think about that, guys!!!

Quote Originally Posted by roguej2 View Post
    hahaha that's pretty great stuff, i can't believe i didn't even notice it at first...but thankfully it has been brought to my attention. Anyhoo, i'm surprised more things like this don't happen more often, but i'm pretty proud that he put that much work into the picture to make a mistake like that.
    LOL @ you sig!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahha

it seriously isn't a huge deal. whether he meant to or not.

Veteran Member
    god does not make mistakes.

it must have been intentional. period.
    Spoiler!

Knowing how many times he has to draw the Leaf headband, a mistake like this is no big deal.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by afro thunda View Post
    Knowing how many times he has to draw the Leaf headband, a mistake like this is no big deal.

I think i detailed this before, well. Kishimoto doesn't draw his Manga by himself, even if he comes up with the name (basically) the storyline. It would be difficult for him to keep drawing and writing every week to keep up with deadlines.

Therefore, he hires Assistance. I think Kishimoto has six assistance with him. Assistance does various things from only draw backgrounds to draw specific fight scenes or clouds in the sky.

So is the case with alot of mangaka.

After the manga is near some final stage the editor usually gets some view of the already finished pics and story behind it. Therefore, for a mistakes to pass through all the channels and still get printed is very unusual or rare.

It's a big deal when a Mangaka produce manga with mistakes within them especially from a japanese's view point. However, seeing are all humans and mistakes will happen from time to time.