Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    Indeed. Like when he gave Pain Sharigan. That was funny.
    When was that? I cant remember

Its not a big deal if you have to draw headbands as many times as Kishi has done it, easy to get confused.

Orochimaru for final villain!

have you ever thought of that one of those could be a former jinchuuriki of the 3 tails? >_>

or the current one that has been overtaken by the bijuu like the kyuubi tries with naruto?

what if pain confuses reality ...and its a clue of his power....

i think its a mistake..

such thing are the reasons japanese men commit suicide infront of there family.... its a disgrace and an outrage!!!!!!!!............... jk. It was probably one of his assistance who missed that mistake.

State Alchemist Monkey D. Dragon's Avatar
    wow, next page, he reverts back to rain ninja.

But hey, if translators can spell prophecy wrong, then Kishi has a get-out-of-jail free card from my part.

I dont think it was a mistake at all, all these "plot holes" you guys have been "discovering" are way to big for such a huge manga to make. I mean come on its the biggest thing in Japan, Im sure there are hundreds of people involved in reviewing this crap before its published, he would not make a mistake this big just because he was lazy, give the guy some credit -_- you guys don't know the manga like he does.
    A pie in the sky?

here's how it is..

See the page 6 bottmo while pein's fighting against kakashi and in the next page same pein you will see the head protector..

Last edited by Archiel; 10-15-2008 at 01:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    I dont think it was a mistake at all, all these "plot holes" you guys have been "discovering" are way to big for such a huge manga to make. I mean come on its the biggest thing in Japan, Im sure there are hundreds of people involved in reviewing this crap before its published, he would not make a mistake this big just because he was lazy, give the guy some credit -_- you guys don't know the manga like he does.
    This Manga is running for so long, that The writer forgot things he mentioned at The beginning.

Take Itachi's time line for example.

At The age of 11 he won over Orochimaru and was already part of Akatsuki. After Orochimaru decided to leave, Itachi went with Kisame and Sasori to look for a replacement.

On The other hand at The age of 13 he became ANBU Captain, and around that time he committed The Massacre over The Uchiha Clan.
    It is said by Madara that AFTER he committed his crime, he joined Akatsuki to keep protecting Konoha.
    http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/ch...1/page006.html

See The twist here?

You might say that's been misunderstood and Itachi was spying on Akatsuki for Konoha between The age of 11 to 13.
    If he spied after Akatsuki for 2 whole years, How did Shikimaru had information ONLY on Kisame, Itachi, Deidera and Sasori before The Clash with Hidan and Kakuzu?

Common.....